[MEP] Picturesque

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Re: [MEP] Picturesque

Post by MimS » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Heavy's track = love

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 pm

MimS wrote:Heavy's track = love
Any track done by Heavy = Awesome xD

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:I thought it could be a bit better :P Maybe cause I wanted to see how it would match up lyrically but I guess some people missed it?? I dunno ._. Anyway, Transitions were good at time, and other times... I didn't really enjoy it... Most of the typography was a little more or less unnecessary but that's your viddie so I don't care.

Anyway, Looks good but I thought it could use some improvements xD
Yeah, definitely. I finally chose not to ask to much to editors and let them do as they like ('cause i wanted to finish this quickly). I thought we would come out with something better when i first launched the project, but well, even if it's not as good as what you (and i) expected I still hope you liked it.
I'll do the necessary to make something better next time :)
lloyd9988 wrote:
MimS wrote:Heavy's track = love
Any track done by Heavy = Awesome xD
x2 :p

Thanks for your comments.

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Everything blended well together, and most tracks kept the same pace which is rare to see nowadays on a MEP. My only concern was, some source didn't quite fit in with the music's atmosphere, it just felt sometimes that it was a bit out of place in some tracks, and some of them were too slow to keep up after watching it a couple of times. As a project overall, it was succeeded so it didn't bother me in the end.

Well done :up:

(send more pigeon pictures)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”