Project Editor TTT : And the champions are....

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Project Editor TTT : And the champions are....

Post by Zanzaben » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 am

My exams are at the last week of April/first week of May,The reason I am against March and April is that while I don't have exams right then that is when I have to be studying like crazy for the exams as well as finishing of final projects that would be due mid April. The other reason was that last year Project Editor lasted about 2.5 months which means if it started in March it would make the last round or two right on top of exam week. Between picking the lesser of 2 evils I would prefer to have the first round during finals week instead of the last round so that the entire contest isn't happening during finals prep time. In an optimal world I would love for it to start in mid May. I do very much like the idea of a poll though.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:29 am

CodeZTM wrote:
mirkosp wrote:
Zanzaben wrote:Second, WTF Code why is season 3 staring during Final Exams for EVERY student in the nation. Just because you are out of college now doesn't mean the rest of us are. Seriously can we push that back till like the end of April/Start of May.
Keep in mind Project Editor isn't us-only... april/may would cut out other contenders, for instance. I guess if he went for that period of time he has his reasons? :uhoh:
I never had final exams in March/April. Ever. Mine were always in early May, and I always get comments from people when I hosted it in the early summer that there were final exams or uni was about to go into overdrive. D:

So uh... When exactly do colleges outside Arkansas take final exams? :shock:
Every college I know in the new England area do them in mid to late may. Granted that's only a small sample set of 20-30 or so.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 am

congratulations wake up I'm very happy of your victory :ying:

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Congratulations guys! :bear:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :up: :up: :up:
GRANDI REGA' :awesome:

Return to “Project Editor: Tag Team Trials”