Angel's Memories [Akross Con 2012]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: Angel's Memories [Akross Con 2012]

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:17 am

You did a very good job with this!
I enjoy it lots =3
<3

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Yeaaaah, I remember this. It had a really nice atmosphere to it :D

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

diegao94 wrote:Good job Cecco! :pizza:
Thanks very much diego! :)
Chained(E)Studio wrote:You did a very good job with this!
I enjoy it lots =3
<3
Thanks very much ashley! <3
Emong wrote:Yeaaaah, I remember this. It had a really nice atmosphere to it :D
Thanks very much! :)

Mastamind
Org Profile

Post by Mastamind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:40 am

Wonderful wonderful wonderful AMV. I've watched it more than any other one from this year's Con because of its wonderfully strong bittersweet atmosphere. I do think a couple of scenes were unnecessary and didn't contribute much to the video, and that especially towards the very end you had more potential with your scene selection (a few of the memories sequences may have been more intense, for example) but in general you showed exactly what you needed to to create a clear and poignant story.
You managed to keep the editing relatively simple, and it didn't to be any more than that to create a powerful video. Again, wonderful, it was a pleasure to watch |:>

Koneko
Org Profile

Post by Koneko » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

I love this clip <3

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

Mastamind wrote:Wonderful wonderful wonderful AMV. I've watched it more than any other one from this year's Con because of its wonderfully strong bittersweet atmosphere. I do think a couple of scenes were unnecessary and didn't contribute much to the video, and that especially towards the very end you had more potential with your scene selection (a few of the memories sequences may have been more intense, for example) but in general you showed exactly what you needed to to create a clear and poignant story.
You managed to keep the editing relatively simple, and it didn't to be any more than that to create a powerful video. Again, wonderful, it was a pleasure to watch |:>
Thanks very much! :)
Koneko wrote:I love this clip <3
Thanks,i'm glad you like :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”