Senran Kagura

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Senran Kagura

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 pm

AniDB wrote:There was a time when there were ninja serving the powerful, hired for intelligence missions, destruction, or assassination. While the times have changed, the need for ninja has not vanished. In a particular school, there are girls who are secretly in training to become ninja. Ninjas-in-training, Asuka, Katsuragi, Hibari, Ikaruga, and Yagyuu each have a secret technique scroll that they protect at all times. This features their tumultuous school life as they pursue the path of the ninja!

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Senran Kagura

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 pm

This is not R-18, but I'd say it's NSFW regardless, so viewer discretion is advised.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Action, huge breasted girls, fanservice, etc. I didn't like that much for the moment, but it looks like there're some awesome characters
And the first 2 episodes are totally safe. (this is not a queens blade or ikkitousen)

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Kain-x-spirits wrote:Action, huge breasted girls, fanservice, etc. I didn't like that much for the moment, but it looks like there're some awesome characters
And the first 2 episodes are totally safe. (this is not a queens blade or ikkitousen)
thank god, I was too scared to watch the first ep lol. It seems almost every season has to have a series that is all boobs and nothing else, maybe i'll check this out now

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

This isn't just about boobs, it also has panty shots!

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am

The only thing I don't get is why do they need a transformation sequence? Other than that I think I will enjoy this series as long as I put no thought into it and just enjoy it.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Ninja girls with SM transformation.

And Vividred is Infinite Stratos with transformation.

No problems here ^_^

Katsuragi is also hilariously awesome, aside from her, most of the girls' 'battle gear' is actually tasteful... [few pantishots to be had]
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Pretty interesting... The first two episodes were not bad, though I was looking if it was something sort of like ikkitousen or queens blade. Let's just see how it turns out, the episodes are getting better and better and it sort of reminds me of ben-to for some reason.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”