Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Second Season started, original poster under spoiler.
Spoiler :
AniDB wrote:Five years ago, almost every villager of Ootsuka died due to a tragic plague. But mysteriously enough, three survivors: a girl and two boys, emerged. Now living in a church, the three live in isolation, hidden from those who may seek to find them. Shino, one of the survivors, has control over the power of Murasame, the blade of life. But when the imperial church seeks to take the Murasame for themselves, their peaceful life becomes a thing of the past...

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 am

So has anyone that read the manga find this good? I've read around that it has quite a bit of BL, and I was wondering if it was really prevalent in the series.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 am

Chades definitely looks geared towards fujoshi, so BL content wouldn't surprise me... If you're in doubt, I'd rather suggest watching The Hakkenden and The Hakkenden: Shin Shou since it had Yuasa as Animation Director in one of the episodes. :P

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 am

pacotacoshell wrote:So has anyone that read the manga find this good? I've read around that it has quite a bit of BL, and I was wondering if it was really prevalent in the series.
I've been watching this and no BL so far. Nothing big has really happened anyway in the anime as of yet. Though a second season was just announced recently so perhaps they're saving it for that.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 am

The second season started, by the way.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”