Vividred Operation

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Vividred Operation

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

AniDB wrote:Friendship is the key to protecting the world.

That is everyone's wish. Here in a world where science has solved all questions.

This story is set in Oshima. The happy, carefree 14 year old Isshiki Akane lived a poor, but well loved life together with her reliable little sister, Momo, who does all the housework, and her grandfather, Kenjirou, a genius inventor who only created useless devices. When the weather is clear, they can see the artificial island, Blue Island, across the sea. In the center of that island rises the revolutionary Manifestation Engine, a discovery that solved the world's energy problems.

It is a peaceful future, just like everyone dreamed of. One where everyone can smile and be happy...

But suddenly, the world is visited by danger. An unknown enemy, the Alone, appear, targeting the Manifestation Engine. As none of their weapons worked and they fell into despair, a lone girl takes a stand wearing a red "Pallet Suit" which wields a great, hidden power. Before long, allies gather around her to fight.

And their friendship becomes the only hope for saving the world!

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Vividred Operation

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS SAKUGA.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Anyone who thinks this is just another "Magical Girls" Show is in for a treat!

. Standing on top of a platform stands a girl. She has trained her whole life to
become a "Warrior Of The Sea's".
. The Genious behind the "ALONE's Suits" has just been found .. umm .. sorta dead!
He wakes-up in the body of an Ermin.
. Somewhere in the town that our hero will return to, is the one whose was given her
key - "The Heart To Her Transformational Suit." .. .. some hero she'll end-up being;
she's afraid of Heights T_T .. ..
. . I like the J-31's being Active in the Skys; nice touch ^__^

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Lol, let's see if it fufills the requirements of a maho shojou series.

1. Young pre-teen girl with painfully cheerful outlook on life, check
2. small talking rodent like creature to provide guidance, check
3. transformation scene involving the usual evaporation of clothes and...eh, is that a flight stewardess uniform she's wearing? whatever, uniform is uniform, check
4. Docking???

Ok, requirements fulfilled. Let the moe commence.

btw, her grandpa invented the ultimate clean energy generator, the flying bike and a magical girl thumb drive and he's somehow still poor?

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 am

Butts everywhere!

The transformation scene was definitely awesome, and the grandpa is awesome too! He reminds me of Okabe. But this is gonna take a few more episodes to figure out if I really want to follow this or not.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 pm

I thought this anime would be all about butt. But it seems it's a mahou shoujo with a lot of butt. |:>

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 am

Jasta85 wrote: btw, her grandpa invented the ultimate clean energy generator, the flying bike and a magical girl thumb drive and he's somehow still poor?
I found that strange at first as well but what I think happened is that after he made the clean energy generator he started going off about the Alone's and the rest of the world just thought he was crazy and then he spent every bit of money he had to make the magical girl thumb drive.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 am

Zanzaben wrote:
Jasta85 wrote: btw, her grandpa invented the ultimate clean energy generator, the flying bike and a magical girl thumb drive and he's somehow still poor?
I found that strange at first as well but what I think happened is that after he made the clean energy generator he started going off about the Alone's and the rest of the world just thought he was crazy and then he spent every bit of money he had to make the magical girl thumb drive.
Needs to mass produce the magical girl thumb drive and put it on the market. Insta get rich quick scheme

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm

ep 2

Aoi: I'm sorry, I really hate tomatoes so we couldn't dock!
Akane: Don't worry, it's no problem, it's not like that giant robot just killed all the soldiers and blew up half the island because we didn't dock and finish it off when we had the chance...oh wait. Oh well, who cares, we're still friends and that's all that matters :3

sucks being an expendable side character in a series like this lol

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm

ah yeah! .. but where else, other than Anime, do you get to wear your best friend!??? 0_0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”