POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Of course, now that I've said that, it's practically guaranteed to gain a Fighting-type. "GameFreak hates you and everything you stand for" etc etc
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 pm

I'd be pretty stoked if Fennekin was Fire/Psychic considering that's what I always thought Vulpix/Ninetales should be in the first place :P

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Of course, now that I've said that, it's practically guaranteed to gain a Fighting-type. "GameFreak hates you and everything you stand for" etc etc
Instead of growing a longer tail, it grows fists. D:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Of course, now that I've said that, it's practically guaranteed to gain a Fighting-type. "GameFreak hates you and everything you stand for" etc etc

Looks feasible. :ying:

Before somebody actually falls for it, it's quite obviously fake.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.abload.de/img/32797206geu1n.jpg

Looks feasible. :ying:

Before somebody actually falls for it, it's quite obviously fake.
If Froakie actually has a final evolution like that, I would be so excited you'd have no idea. Ahhh I love being a Pokemon fan. ~ :asd:
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 pm

I actually hope Froakie turns into a frog like the King of Zoras in Ocarina of Time. With an epic mustache. :)

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I actually hope Froakie turns into a frog like the King of Zoras in Ocarina of Time. With an epic mustache. :)
I dunno if I would be disturbed or over-joyed by that Code. o__o;;
ImageImage
ImageImage

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
To be fair, Pokemon hasn't really ever been THAT original. Magneton, Dugtrio, etc. I'll agree that the "new" fire fox was a bit surprising, considering Vulpix's existance, but the other two look fantabulously "new" to me. really, it just depends a lot on their evolutions/typing.
I'm actually more basing this on previous pokemon. I didn't have a problem with pokemon such as Magneton & Dugtrio back then because they were some of the first pokemon to ever exist. So the fact that pokemon had just started made it easy for them to create alot of simple pokemon because they had nothing else at the time. Now 5 generations later it's just upsetting to see new pokemon that don't really add any new variety to the pokemon we have.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Mozilla's always updating their fire fox. Why shouldn't GameFreak?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

^HA

i hope we do have another generation of triple dual type pokes, i think that'd be sweet.

Also, psy/fight/dark as dual types would work because it'd still form a triangle, and in the opposite direction, sorta like gen 4 where fire/fighting could beat water/steel because of secondary types, so that'd be awesome because every time i have a climactic battle with my rival and he sends out his starter pokemon that's all big and badass i hate it because i have to send out the lame pokemon i caught on route 40 to wipe the stinkin' floor with it just because types, but now we can have starter v starter battles that are actually evenly matched!

Return to “General Discussion”