[AKROSS Con 2012] Sooner than Later

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
xDreww
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Sooner than Later

Post by xDreww » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am

Taite wrote: maybe you ought to stop spamming her video and being a sourpuss online :awesome:
Um..I'm not spamming her video. xDD Your the one who wants to go at with me when I did a simple compliment and not a whole essay like you. So okay. lol
I'm not grouchy. :awesome:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:42 am

Umm... I liked the AMV :P Transitions were a bit abrupt at times and other times there were scenes that weren't necessary buttt..... I liked it as a good edited AMV. Probably lacked a bit of flow but I kinda enjoyed it :3
xDreww wrote:
Taite wrote: maybe you ought to stop spamming her video and being a sourpuss online :awesome:
Um..I'm not spamming her video. xDD Your the one who wants to go at with me when I did a simple compliment and not a whole essay like you. So okay. lol
Bitches just jealous :awesome:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 am

I really enjoyed this video it twas <3
lloyd9988 wrote:
xDreww wrote:
Bitches just jealous cause he can't reply on his own thread about the comment she left him so he's gotta comment on another thread instead :awesome:
hey guys its Gay Mkid! why are we fighting on this lovely videos thread. were a happy family here SO GET ALONG. Drew if that is the case than you message taite in private and talk to her PRIVATELY. Alex STOP BEING SO RATCHET. Brad youre mad thirsty lets stop.

LOVELY VIDEO BTW <3 :ying: :awesome:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

Mkid wrote:Brad youre mad thirsty.
Spoiler :

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 am

Nice video =) Though, IMO, the video was too fast for the song. I wasn't as interested halfway through, but good job still. This anime looks interesting! And I hear the second season just started, so I might give this show a shot.

Oh, drama, I love it. Thanks Drew, for keepin' it real. But I'll just stop here, with respect for the OP.
ImageImage

Aeniara
Org Profile

Post by Aeniara » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 am

Thanks for the comments guys! :D
And I know I'm late for the party, but... Although I have always liked to read a bit of drama, please PM each other to solve your issues?
Kimberly wrote:This anime looks interesting! And I hear the second season just started, so I might give this show a shot.
Yes, do give it a shot, it is a lovely anime :)

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:56 am

Not really starting drama I hate drama. But a certain person wants to start with me for no reason because I remember she told me she was done with the AMV community. No need to be a smart ass about it lol
lloyd9988 wrote:Umm... I liked the AMV :P Transitions were a bit abrupt at times and other times there were scenes that weren't necessary buttt..... I liked it as a good edited AMV. Probably lacked a bit of flow but I kinda enjoyed it :3

"Bitches just jealous" :awesome
@Lloyd9988809099
That goes for you also. That wasn't necessary.
Taite wrote: /commentsretracted
edit3: i'm sure she'll be glad to get a two word compliment from you and then a bunch of spam comments. much more rude than any negative comment i could give. grow up and talk to me privately if you have something to lash out rather than approaching me on a public forum. grow up.
4/jesus christ stop spamming her video!!!
Says the person whos trying to lash on me for no reason. Grow up yourself please and quick acting like a smart ass. If you wanted to say something to my face you could have sent me a privte message instead of editing your stupid post trying to get at me over and over again. Your actions is to blame.

This is why I don't go on org because people like you. Cant even act mature and always wanna act like smartasses on the forms.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 pm

I apologize for my bad behavior yesterday.... Yesterday was a fairly bad day for a lot of us and we shouldn't have taken it out on this thread... Granted, I do still leave my opinion as it is about the video but... it wasn't an excuse for what I said.

Anyway, I wish to bury it under a bridge... in a hole... underground... so far it can't be dug up again and we can all cheer with beer and pizza :beer: :pizza:

:ying: Now I know what I'm having today

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

I agree that some parts did feel a bit random and parts were a bit rough in terms of story but I still think it was a really nice edit overall and congrats on making the finals! :3
Rawr desu <3

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Already watched it on akross, nice video overall, agree with the other about the story (was a bit, just a bit xD, random sometimes for me), but i still love it <3
PS: i really need watch Chihayafuru now x_x

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”