Speed3210's Hellsing AMV's

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Speed3210's Hellsing AMV's

Post by Animated » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 am

Brotip: Screw effects. You're still learning.

Here, the finest example I can show of a video without effects, the editor was German too

Just put some more scenes, edit according to the beats, find more original anime and music and put some imagination :wink:

Speed3210
Org Profile

Re: Speed3210's Hellsing AMV's

Post by Speed3210 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 am

Okay thanks I'll check the video :)

By the way, I asked a professional 'AMV-Maker' (?) about how he does his effects. He told me he will help me but when I asked him my questions, he didnt answer back :(

Hmm to be honest, Im not interested in doing other Animes than Hellsing and Dragonball Z. Maybe Devil May Cry, but meh. The Animes I know are DBZ, Hellsing, Bleach, DMC, Naruto.
And Im only really interested in Hellsing and DBZ. I used to watch Bleach and DMC (DMC even twice), but I dont think AMV's would be nice with those Animes.

EDIT:
Got a new video online. Tried something different this time:

Hellsing - A Love Story

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”