If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Niyaosity
Org Profile

If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Post by Niyaosity » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

I've never edited amvs before, so here's my first attempt (it's a lil short, yes xD). It's not perfect, and it didn't turn out as well as I'd expected it to (then again, I'm never 100% satisfied with my work, there's always room for improvements) but I've enjoyed editing it nonetheless and it was overall a nice experiment. Since I've only ever watched amvs, and had never really made any of my own before, I'm not sure of the mistakes I may have made here because I'm starting from scratch.

A special thanks to my lovely Mum for offering me criticism throughout the process of this video, even though she knows close to nothing about editing. xD

Hope you like it!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

awesome vid, especially for the first attempt =) but yes it feels a bit short, like an Iron Chef vid, was getting into it then it ended =( great job anyway =D

Niyaosity
Org Profile

Re: If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Post by Niyaosity » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

OropherZero wrote:awesome vid, especially for the first attempt =) but yes it feels a bit short, like an Iron Chef vid, was getting into it then it ended =( great job anyway =D
Thank you :) And yes, that was the only criticism my Mother gave me towards the end xD I was originally working on a longer amv for a premiere (which is still in progress), but I figured I might as well get something done in the meantime.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”