If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Postby Niyaosity » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

I've never edited amvs before, so here's my first attempt (it's a lil short, yes xD). It's not perfect, and it didn't turn out as well as I'd expected it to (then again, I'm never 100% satisfied with my work, there's always room for improvements) but I've enjoyed editing it nonetheless and it was overall a nice experiment. Since I've only ever watched amvs, and had never really made any of my own before, I'm not sure of the mistakes I may have made here because I'm starting from scratch.

A special thanks to my lovely Mum for offering me criticism throughout the process of this video, even though she knows close to nothing about editing. xD

Hope you like it!
Niyaosity

Re: If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Postby OropherZero » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

awesome vid, especially for the first attempt =) but yes it feels a bit short, like an Iron Chef vid, was getting into it then it ended =( great job anyway =D
OropherZero

Re: If You Find Love, Hold Onto It

Postby Niyaosity » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

OropherZero wrote:awesome vid, especially for the first attempt =) but yes it feels a bit short, like an Iron Chef vid, was getting into it then it ended =( great job anyway =D

Thank you :) And yes, that was the only criticism my Mother gave me towards the end xD I was originally working on a longer amv for a premiere (which is still in progress), but I figured I might as well get something done in the meantime.
Niyaosity

Return to AMV Announcements