AMV Salad 7 Open!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: AMV Salad 7 Open!

Postby Deuce Loosely » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 am

SammySamaProductions wrote:I offered to do 5 and had requested the good copy of the image (happy salad meal box) we had but never got it :(

Check yer emailz. ;)
AMV Showdown Coordinator
Katsucon (2012-2014) - Zenkaikon (2013-present) - Anime Mid Atlantic (2011-2013) - Nekocon (2013)
AMV Asst DH
Tekko (2014)
AMV Programming
Ichibancon (2014)
Deuce Loosely

Postby SammySamaProductions » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

Deuce Loosely wrote:
SammySamaProductions wrote:I offered to do 5 and had requested the good copy of the image (happy salad meal box) we had but never got it :(

Check yer emailz. ;)

Yup got it now thanks ^_^ should have something done up soon ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage
SammySamaProductions

Postby Haus Haberdasher » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm going back and forth on whether to resubmit one of my clips that I didn't send in time for AMVS6. I'm going to tentatively say that I'm in.
Banner made by Rider4Z
Haus Haberdasher

Postby Gaelstrom » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Haus Haberdasher wrote:I'm going back and forth on whether to resubmit one of my clips that I didn't send in time for AMVS6. I'm going to tentatively say that I'm in.

Sure, give it a shot! Even if it's one clip, that's one more clip we would have otherwise :) Go for more, you'll get to see the audience's love even more. Just be aware though that we definitely want you to be around for critique to see if there are things we can do to help punch up the overall comedy and quality of the entire production through our clips. That'll be happening closer to the deadline though, so we'll keep everyone informed.

Welcome aboard!
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Gaelstrom » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

With 4 months left, we've entered the time when everything starts to ramp up for Otakon! We have 4 months to get to our clips and check everything out and get our edits ready, so let's get cracking and get some discussions going about what it is we'd like to accomplish and what type of running gags have shown up this year that are worthy of our attention.

I'll be getting back to everyone in this thread individually as well, so we'll be on the move in the near future and I'd like to have chats with you all to see what your styles are this year and get a conversation going.

Have fun above all!
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Angelyco » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 am

I'm still planning to do something, just haven't cemented an idea yet!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Angelyco

Postby Gaelstrom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 am

Angelyco wrote:I'm still planning to do something, just haven't cemented an idea yet!

Not to worry, just let it come. I was considering making a Skype chat that we could all join and basically talk if we're there and throw ideas around and see how that works this year to keep things fresh. It wouldn't have to be something that you have to be a part of perpetually, but something you can drop in on and have conversations with people if they're available to talk about things and brainstorm for a few mintues here and there.

How's that idea strike people to keep the creativity up?
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am

YO! Skype Chat!
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Gaelstrom » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 am

I've gone ahead and added my skype to my profile and gotten a couple of you contacted. Drop me a line when you're free and we'll talk about some of your ideas and goals and brainstorm some things :D
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Deemer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

sadly, I dont currently have a mic :cry:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Alva Edison
Deemer

Postby Gaelstrom » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 am

Deemer wrote:sadly, I dont currently have a mic :cry:

Oh no, I didn't mean exclusively voice chat. I barely have time to voice chat as it is, so feel free to drop me messages and I'll answer when I return. I work from 2:30-11 PM most days anyway, so it could be tough to get ahold of me normally outside of Sunday and Monday (my days off).

Anyway, has everyone started having ideas come in? As much as I'd like to keep mine secret for a surprise, I'm fine with sharing them to help everyone get some thoughts if they feel like they're having trouble thinking of anything.
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Gaelstrom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm getting started on my first major clip this weekend now that I've got my new graphics card installed. I'll be posting as I finish clips to give everyone a chance to see and critique them in case they notice issues. Everyone can feel free to do the same, or I'll set aside time for one-on-ones with people if they'd like. Coming up on the THREE MONTH mark, so if you have some ideas rolling around in your head, be sure to start checking for footage!
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Gaelstrom » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello, all! Checking in to see how everyone is doing, and will be sending messages to everyone in a few days to make sure everyone is still remembering to think up clips while they go about their lives. I was delayed by overtime at work, so only managed to get footage for my clip, but I'll be working on it shortly.

Where's everyone else at in terms of their ideas?
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

Postby Deuce Loosely » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I'll be working on mine as soon as Katsucon is over next week, plus I have a friend who sent me a contribution as well.
AMV Showdown Coordinator
Katsucon (2012-2014) - Zenkaikon (2013-present) - Anime Mid Atlantic (2011-2013) - Nekocon (2013)
AMV Asst DH
Tekko (2014)
AMV Programming
Ichibancon (2014)
Deuce Loosely

Postby Gaelstrom » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 am

Awesome! If anyone else has anyone who thinks they have a friend with a fun idea to do, please ask them if they'd like to! Or if they can't edit or don't want to, see if they'd be willing to let someone else who may not have as many ideas do it and credit them. I want to see what we can do to yet again push the envelope and see what can be done.
ImageImageImage
Gaelstrom

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects