Termina [Tag Team Trials: Round 3] by "Wake Up" team

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Re: Termina [Tag Team Trials: Round 3] by "Wake Up" team

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 am

As i told you, its hard for my enjoy MEPs, but this was well done, gratz to you and Cecco, and good luck PBE!

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

woahh that was really good! I mean really really! I lked how you used so many animes, still keep it look like it was only one :O Liked how you connected scenes, it was impressive! Because of the instrumental tune it was a bit monoton, and by the end it went back into black and white, which was i think not the best decision, since that was the part, when the music started growing and becoming more interesting, and by turning it into black and white, it took it's dynamic feel. other than that really well done!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:06 pm

I love the concept, and you brought this out extremely well through using the contrast in colours. The editing was pretty nice too, it was hard to tell who edited what sections so it felt very solid as a whole.

About the ending...I think the vial of serum got smashed. So after all that fighting to get the serum, they're going to die anyway? Maybe. xD

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks very much guys! :D
AimoAio wrote: About the ending...I think the vial of serum got smashed. So after all that fighting to get the serum, they're going to die anyway? Maybe. xD
Yes,eventually evil has won xD

nihilant01
Org Profile

Post by nihilant01 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:33 am

Awesome job guys :).

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”