Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by Eake4 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 am

So difficult to choose whether to wait for the season 2 or just read the manga!

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 pm

AimoAio wrote:--Manga spoilers!--
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there
Spoiler :
Finals maybe? :awesome: Assuming Seirin gets there because Rakuzan will probably have no problems with Akashi on their team and cause Seirin has already won against 4 of the 5 GoMs so it's about time they faced off with the last one!
Spoiler :
Yeah, it should be the finals actually... As for Rakuzan, I think that they haven't shown their full potential by far... they have 3 crownless generals + Akashi... I'm sorry but if they were playing srsly Midorimacchi wouldn't pressure them that hard.
@Eake: Hehe, I had to read the manga after episode 2.. can't believe u can still resist! :awesome:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Eake4 wrote:So difficult to choose whether to wait for the season 2 or just read the manga!
I'm thinking they'll probably want to finish the Winter cup in the manga first before animating the whole lot for Season 2 so it's most likely going to be Spring at the earliest before S2 starts.

So yes. READ IT. XD

@ibabrak:
Spoiler :
Oh yeah I almost forgot about those 3. They're all going to have special abilities of their own and showing them will take some time. :awesome:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 am

They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>
so read manga now and possibly ruin watching the anime or have to endure waiting another 6 months to continue the series...don't like that choice :(

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 pm

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>
Hmm...where did you hear this from? Because I've looked around and I can't seem to find any sources that confirm a new season.
Theredflash66 wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l58 ... 7240cd.jpg
That's fake, it's photoshopped. >__> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352100458211319 I know cause I fell for it too until I looked around some more. XD

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 pm

AimoAio wrote: That's fake, it's photoshopped. >__> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352100458211319 I know cause I fell for it too until I looked around some more. XD
Yeah, I pretty much noticed that a while ago, but oh well. Probably if there are enough people, there might probably be a petition or might figure out a way to contact them, either way it doesn't really matter. Reading it is pretty fun.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm

So, due to the threats the author has been receiving. They will be talking about starting the next season of the anime & manga starting Dec. 29 - Dec. 31.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:So, due to the threats the author has been receiving. They will be talking about starting the next season of the anime & manga starting Dec. 29 - Dec. 31.
wtf? this serious or a joke? I don't believe any studio would just randomly decide to make a series just because of some threats (hell if they did every popular manga author would be receiving tons of threats from now on to get shows made). Where did you get this news? I would love for some more of this series but that sounds bizarre.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”