Spiral Soul!!--Gurren Lagann

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Spiral Soul!!--Gurren Lagann

Postby Pikapwn » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 am

Alright, this is my 2nd AMV! Using the feedback I got from my first (that I didn't use the song enough), I felt that I should make a non-stop-action AMV for my second. I wouldn't worry about a special meaning, but focus on lots of action to a fast paced song, and I made this.
I used Gurren Lagann because it has the most over-the-top (in a very good way) action of all the anime that I watched.

Feedback would be very helpful! :D
Pikapwn

Re: Spiral Soul!!--Gurren Lagann

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:38 am

Why different AR between the local and direct? XD Anyways, for 16:9 sources, you should stick with 16:9 resolutions ^^ Unless you want to change the AR, then you need to crop ^^
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Re: Spiral Soul!!--Gurren Lagann

Postby Pikapwn » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 am

Replay Studios wrote:Why different AR between the local and direct? XD Anyways, for 16:9 sources, you should stick with 16:9 resolutions ^^ Unless you want to change the AR, then you need to crop ^^

I did that because the resolution I put on the direct source made the file too big to use as a local source.
Pikapwn

Return to AMV Announcements