LegenD

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hikado95
Org Profile

Re: LegenD

Post by Hikado95 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Sorry for the double post :awesome:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Very fun stuff. Great transition work :D

xDieguitoAMV
Org Profile

Post by xDieguitoAMV » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 pm

-Kyros- wrote:It's one of my favorites amv of ic :D , you used a beautiful song and is perfect with this anime
GL :ying:
Thank you kyros :D
Hikado95 wrote:Good work
Parties that was unnecessary had camera movement, and some where in camera movement was slow and notorious tries to correct these errors.

I would recommend that you use more "OpticalFlares" since empty cover of camera movement.
good luck :up:
Thanks for the advise Hikado :up:
NS wrote:Very fun stuff. Great transition work :D
Thanks man

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:31 pm

This was nice, gooood jobby *_*

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm

From contest thread:
Spoiler :
The text at the start was not grammatically correct but that's a minor issue since the rest of the video was just fantastic. The beginning was perfect as an intro to your AMV and really brought out the character you wanted to show in Kirito. Great scene selection, and superb sync and editing. There were one or two flaws (missed out a few beats which I would have preferred you to sync and some transitions, in particular one or two of the slides didn't quite work) but otherwise I can't really find any problems with it plus the overall mood and story of the AMV was just splendid. Perfect anime/song combo, I really loved this one, one of the best SAO videos I've seen. Awesome work! :)
One of my top favourites from the KillArt IC. Seriously, it's really awesome. You brought out the best of SAO. Well done! :up:

xDieguitoAMV
Org Profile

Post by xDieguitoAMV » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

AimoAio wrote:From contest thread:
Spoiler :
The text at the start was not grammatically correct but that's a minor issue since the rest of the video was just fantastic. The beginning was perfect as an intro to your AMV and really brought out the character you wanted to show in Kirito. Great scene selection, and superb sync and editing. There were one or two flaws (missed out a few beats which I would have preferred you to sync and some transitions, in particular one or two of the slides didn't quite work) but otherwise I can't really find any problems with it plus the overall mood and story of the AMV was just splendid. Perfect anime/song combo, I really loved this one, one of the best SAO videos I've seen. Awesome work! :)
One of my top favourites from the KillArt IC. Seriously, it's really awesome. You brought out the best of SAO. Well done! :up:
Thank you so much :o , glad you like it
Chained(E)Studio wrote:This was nice, gooood jobby *_*
:D thankss

Okabes
Org Profile

Post by Okabes » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Cool amv , the best with this anime :ying:

NIGHT 2
Org Profile

Post by NIGHT 2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:53 pm

At the beginning ( 00:00-00:18 ) the video flow is not smooth enough, you can clearly see micro steps.

01:33-01:51 - then a principal music fragment begins yet the video composition remains same...
One can spot a simple lack of dynamics and "amplitude" yet one could adjust it with some simplic autofilter (~).

02:01-02:20 - a solid story fragment, yet right after there's a serious story goof at 02:19-02:29 :
Spoiler :
Kirito fights at randomly appeared arena with the one who just stabbed him thru with a sword.
I've seen this anime so it would be better to replace this fragment with the one where he "resurrects" and kills the enemy himself.
Moreover, at 02:19-02:46 there are same problems with sound track and video balance, the video stream lacks dynamics.

-------------
With the exception of those technical blots/inaccuracy - everything else looks good :up: .

gabberMD
Org Profile

Post by gabberMD » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 am

great job Diego :mrgreen:

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

I don't usually enjoy IC's videos but well done

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”