Crescendo [Tag Team Trials: Round 3] TLPSL&S3WE

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Centurione
Org Profile

Crescendo [Tag Team Trials: Round 3] TLPSL&S3WE

Post by Centurione » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Team 'Probe launched into Polish Preist who gets young children to lick whipped cream off his knee (formerly The Little Polish Sexy Lady and Some 3 Weird Edwards)' presents you 'Crescendo', a video for the 3rd Round of Project Editor : Tag Team Trials.

Theme Challenge: Education is always an important thing in life, and anime has plenty of lessons to provide us with. From the gallons of blood theory to the amazing physics that we are provided with, there is plenty to learn from the world of anime! What can you and your team teach us? Each team must create an AMV that teaches us something. What you wish to teach us? Well, this is completely up to you and how you present your material! The team that best does a job of teaching us something (alongside the other judging criteria) shall move on to the final round of the tournament!

We've decided to make a sentimental video of what anime taught us and to present those 'plenty of lessons it has to provide us with'. Each one of us got a seperate part to make:

1. Love (Centurione)
2. Challenges (Animated)
3. Dreams (FarmXD)

As most of you know, our 4th member, Kevmaster, decided to leave AMV community due to personal reasons. But as you see, 3 of us ended up making a 4:30-minute long video, which is way longer than both previous ones!

We wish to have spent more time on this. Unfortunately, though, each of us was kind of busy for the last 2 weeks. Thanks to Animated who finally gathered us, after a week of doing absolutely nothing, we managed to finish the video.

Now let's wait for the results to see if we managed to get to the final round!
Enjoy!

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: Crescendo [Tag Team Trials: Round 3] TLPSL&S3WE

Post by FarmXD » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 pm

I suffered with this xD...I don't think my part it's the best thing I edited, but it was nice...yeah, nice
expierence. I love the final result :)

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:40 am

nice job you guys^^

MagicDarkLight
Org Profile

Post by MagicDarkLight » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Hi!
Not bad, nice concept though I didn't really like the typo showing at each moment. I think you managed well to link each track with this concept, I wouldn't have thought it would come out so well together if I've had seen the tracks separately, so good job for this. Technically it was enjoyable except maybe some flaws in the last one and I find it a little weird to see a main character and anime all of a sudden (and moreover a lot of ef and eden* so it wasn't that interesting) but yeah.

Good job and good luck in the contest ;)
Sora to Kasai

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Post by Shiver » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:32 pm

copy/past from yt:
beautiful in all the aspetcs... awesome job guys :up:

Aresshiachan
Org Profile

Post by Aresshiachan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 pm

I really love video that transmit feelings, regardless of the tech used or other stuff that are secondary sometimes. I really enjoyed this :)

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Straight up, this is some seeeeexxy shasta. :up:

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 pm

i don't like how the video is realized in his structure, i mean i liked the second part, the first it is quite good and i don't appreciated the last part.
As for the third track i don't understand the theme of the FarmXD 's part, i had to read the description.

I don't like the cuts of the songs, because i think that the tracks are in contrast: when one track ends the next track begins but the songs, the anime and the themes of the tracks are too different(for instance Centurione used romantic anime, Animated used dark and action anime and in this way there is a strange constrast).

Anyway, why title is called "Crescendo"?
i'm italian and "crescendo" is an italian word, i'm very curious to know the reason O:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Domius wrote:Why title is called "Crescendo"?
Crescendo (figuratively): A gradual increase of anything, especially to a dramatic climax. It's what happens with our video, starts from a slow part and continues with something more dynamic :amv:

We knew our parts would have a big contrast, and that's what we want to achieve, actually. Lessons anime teach you through happy situations, and lessons anime teach you through desperate and hard ones. While Centurione's part had a general feeling of what anime teaches us as a whole, the next one (mine) was from a more personal aspect, from the narrator's one, talking about his experiences and challenges. And then, Farm is talking about dreams and aspirations.

Finally, the cuts of the songs were intentional, we could have chosen to use just one song but we agreed to show 3 different "stories" (that was easier for us to edit too, I must say). Thank you anyway for your truthful opinion Domius! :D

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Crescendo (figuratively): A gradual increase of anything, especially to a dramatic climax. It's what happens with our video :amv:
Oh i see, yieah in italian means the same
We knew our parts would have a big contrast, and that's what we want to achieve, actually. Lessons anime teach you through happy situations, and lessons anime teach you through desperate and hard ones. While Centurione's part had a general feeling of what anime teaches us as a whole, the next one (mine) was from a more personal aspect, from the narrator's one, talking about his experiences and challenges. And then, Farm is talking about dreams and aspirations.
Understood!
Thank you anyway for your truthful opinion Domius!
Np :shark:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”