Org Profile

Re: What are you playing?

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Persona 4 Golden. <3

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Pwolf wrote:I have, and totally stoked about it.
Yeah, it's weird because I'm not generally a sim fan, but I think I'm more psyched about this game than any other on the horizon.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I've been a big fan of the WC series so naturally this appeals to me.

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 am

Oh boy...what I am currently playing. That's a doozy of a list.
As of right now:

-Borderlands 2. MR. TORGUE'S CAMPAIGN OF CARNAGE DLC came out today and I am indulging in the EXPLOSIVENESS! Torgue is voiced by the same guy that does Hercule/Mr. Satan from Dragonball Z and it is awesome.

-The Amazing Spider-Man. Borrowed it from a friend recently. The web swinging mechanics are pretty decent, not as great of a game as Spider-Man 2 but it'll suffice. I will never understand the need for Spider-Man requiring him to venture through small cramped areas such as sewers and buildings. I'm here for the web-swinging and jumping off buildings, not crawling through sewers.

-Tales of Graces f. Also borrowed this from a friend. He recommended that I play it since I never played a game in the Tales series before. I wasn't sure if it was going to be for me but I really got into the combat system and the story, despite being cliched, it still draws me in.

-Resident Evil 6. Recently got it and have been playing it on and off with a friend that got it the same time I did. Only have Leon's campaign completed thus far but I like it, mainly because of that slide mechanic.

-Atelier Rorona. Have been playing this on and off for the past year and have been trying to beat it in order to pick up Totori and Meruru. I quite enjoy the task management, combat and alchemy system but sometimes it can become a bit much for my OCD-ness. I find myself wanting to do everything and have to sit and think for 10-20 minutes and attempt to figure out what I can and can't do within a reasonable timeframe and in what order to do those things. This was a random purchase that I decided to pick up when I saw the Limited Edition for $20 and I am very glad I did take the chance.

-Call of Duty Black Ops II. At first, the game really irritated me due to the main campaign's story and issues with freezing on the one mode that I got it for (Zombies) but it warmed up to me. Just something to play when I don't feel like playing anything else.

-Dark Souls. Making my way through the Artorias of the Abyss DLC at the moment. Feel like I need to power level for a bit since I refused to level up for the entirety of my third playthrough and thus feel severely underleveled at times.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Persona 4 Golden
Borrowed my cousin's Vita to play this cause I'm not buying it for 1 game and I don't see any other game in the future I will play on this thing. But I just finished P4G and this remake of one of the greatest JRPG's of all time is phenomenal. After Arena and this, Persona 5 WILL happen.
Spoiler :
The alternate ending is a pure example of love it or hate it. I'm happy for the girls though especially Naoto, I knew I was right about her bust line LOL.
Now I'm off to play a great classic...........................Duck Hunt.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm

ZombiU; some of the best survival horror I've played in a long time.
ImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Terraria... it was on sale on steam, gave it a try, and well... I'm having more fun mining then I was playing AC3...
ImageImageImageImage

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Ticket To Ride through steam - and it's all Lantis' fault.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

I just finished part 2 of Monmusu Quest, and the story is fantastic. Part 1's ending was kind of lame, but now I am super stoked for the chapter 3 next year. I'm so into it right now that I'm considering making a replica of the hero's sword for a potential cosplay (which would be the first time I was interested in cosplaying a non-Pokemon character since I made a shitty Joey Wheeler costume for Halloween sophmore year).

Now to work on finishing the Monsterpedia!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

Leauge of Legends
Planet Side 2
Leauge of Legends
FF9 Excaliber Level 1 run ( Complete)
Leauge of Legneds
Arcade Games on Sundays
Oh