Wonderful Mishaps [Akross Con 2012]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Wonderful Mishaps [Akross Con 2012]

Postby Kisagi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Akross Link

In this my challenge was to make something original from what has been made already before. I had something bigger planned, but I wouldn't have made it in time and by the time I finished it the deadline was extended, so I just said screw it.

So I hope you guys enjoy this, my next one will be better^^
Kisagi

Re: Wonderful Mishaps [Akross Con 2012]

Postby drewaconclusion » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 pm

This just kind of felt like a typical Nichijou video. Which isn't to say it was bad or anything, just kind of standard fare for the show.

Also, I can't see anything other than Ileia's "Did You Remember To Pay The Electric Bill?" when I hear this song.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...

Re: Wonderful Mishaps [Akross Con 2012]

Postby Kisagi » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 am

drewaconclusion wrote:This just kind of felt like a typical Nichijou video. Which isn't to say it was bad or anything, just kind of standard fare for the show.

Also, I can't see anything other than Ileia's "Did You Remember To Pay The Electric Bill?" when I hear this song.

Yes it did indeed.
Kisagi

Return to AMV Announcements