The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:01 pm

I fucking HATE sudden BS that isn't planned. Sorry, but when it comes to what we're going to do, when we're going to do it, etc... I like to have a plan. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the whole "maybe we'll do this x night. I don't know. We'll see." then hear no word about it, even when you ask you just get "I still don't know" so then you MAKE plans thinking shit isn't going to happen, then it fucking does at the VERY LAST MINUTE...sdf;lkhasdf;klihasdf
asdfhlihasdf
aqwef

Then they say "Well, something bad happened to X so we should do it for him."
"What happened?"
"I can't talk about it here but it was really bad."
"WELL WTF?!?! WHY COULDN'T YOU WAIT TO TELL ME? NOW I CAN SIT AROUND BEING WORRIED FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS."

rant rant rant rant rant. Sorry, this is one of my biggest pet peeves and I think it's being greatly amplified by the fact that I still feel like shit.

TEKnician
Org Profile

The Vent Thread

Post by TEKnician » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 am

8bit_samurai wrote:Ever since I started playing WoW, Ive only watched a handful of AMVs. I don't think my interest in AMVs have gone down or anything, I still have a queue of 300 or so AMVs that I intend to watch and a few AMVs that I intend to edit, it's just easier to play WoW than to watch/edit AMVs, path of least resistance and all. That's just me, though.
I know that feel, bro.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm

[Stirspeare] pwolf: Pwolf is the most stupid person i've met all day.

so sad D:

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Ugh, forgot PF closed early on Fridays. The university's gym is also closed, shortened hours over winter break.

I need somewhere to go so I can lift things up and put them down.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:13 am

MY FUCKING NEIGHBOR IS INSANE AND WON'T STOP ACTING BATSHIT.

...HE IS, RIGH THIS SECOND, SCREAMING THE IMPERIAL MARCH.

Which would kinda be cool if he wasn't screaming randomly every other day at all different hours, and I have called management and the police on him repeatedly. Good thing I am moving out in two months.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm

I've been waiting over a month for my car registration renewal and still haven't gotten it yet.

When I checked it online, I'm now a month late and have to pay late fees up the ass. :x :x :x :x :down: :down: :down: :down: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I swear the DMV doesn't send out car registration renewals on purpose so they can get more money from the late fees. :down:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Castor Troy wrote:I've been waiting over a month for my car registration renewal and still haven't gotten it yet.

When I checked it online, I'm now a month late and have to pay late fees up the ass. :x :x :x :x :down: :down: :down: :down: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I swear the DMV doesn't send out car registration renewals on purpose so they can get more money from the late fees. :down:
To be fair, it's not really DMV's responsibility to remind you when your registration is due for renewal, it's more of a courtesy on their part. Eitherway, their late fees are down right ridiculous.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I've been waiting over a month for my car registration renewal and still haven't gotten it yet.

To be fair, it's not really DMV's responsibility to remind you when your registration is due for renewal, it's more of a courtesy on their part. Eitherway, their late fees are down right ridiculous.
This is actually the first year they never sent me a renewal in the mail on time. I've always gotten it on time for years. :x
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 am

Someone broke in and killed about 100 of my cows and nearly 400 of my sheep. Why do I play this game?

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 am

Edited an AMV, finished it and realised there was severe issues.

Return to “General Discussion”