The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Aeniara
Org Profile

Re: The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

Post by Aeniara » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am

Here's my beta, sorry for the delay :)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45209540/teog_ ... romise.mp4

I tried uploading it to the MEP's folder, but it kept rotating the video, so I just gave up :/

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

@SelfishPromise: I loved it! Great scene selections, and the whole things just works really well. The church scene at :07 stands out, since it's lacking in Sheryl. I'd like to see a continuation of the scene right before it. Other than those minor things, I approve. :)

@Alex: I wish the scene for the first "THRILLAH" (the first few seconds of it) was a little faster to match the vocals at the moment. Actually, Id' like to see the first eight to be a little more fast paced in general. The latter of your track matches it nicely, but the first bit is just a tad slow.

I'll have my beta this weekend. I have other stuff that needs to be worked on MEP wise as well, so it's as good of time as any.

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

CodeZTM wrote:Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

@SelfishPromise: I loved it! Great scene selections, and the whole things just works really well. The church scene at :07 stands out, since it's lacking in Sheryl. I'd like to see a continuation of the scene right before it. Other than those minor things, I approve. :)

@Alex: I wish the scene for the first "THRILLAH" (the first few seconds of it) was a little faster to match the vocals at the moment. Actually, Id' like to see the first eight to be a little more fast paced in general. The latter of your track matches it nicely, but the first bit is just a tad slow.

I'll have my beta this weekend. I have other stuff that needs to be worked on MEP wise as well, so it's as good of time as any.
Oh that is better than what I was expecting,will be working on it and some scenes that got interlaced,Ty for suggestions
-Alex-

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 am

Sorry I didn't upload a beta yet, Code...

I got a bad case of the stomach flu and have been trying to fight it off. << Next week is thanskgiving break, so hopefully I can do something then.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

That's fine Kaze. :)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm

So how's everyone doing? Been a while, but I understand that many of you were exam-starved.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm sorry Code, I definitely can't edit next week, I'll have 5 exams T_T I can try at the weekend though, but I won't promise anything! I can give you a beta (if I don't manage to give you one before) after dec. 18. hopefully >.<

Aeniara
Org Profile

Post by Aeniara » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Sorry Code, my part is almost done, but I have an exam on Friday... I'll send you the final version next week.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah I'm really sorry I haven't done anything at all. :oops: I thought my coursework load would get lighter after week 10 but the lecturer sprung a new group project on us which I was totally not prepared for and totally destroyed my schedule. :uhoh: Enough excuses, the jist of it is...I haven't started on my part at all. T__T

I still want to be part of the MEP but I won't be able to even start till next monday night/tuesday since I have work all weekend this week. >__> I'm aware I already asked for an extension and this MEP was supposed to be finished around now, so if you need to get this done asap, then please try and find someone to replace me. I don't want to drag this MEP out.

Again I'm really sorry about this. Bad time management on my end. D:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Relax, everyone's pretty much in the same boat Aimo. ;)

Although I do want to finish this at some point. :uhoh:

So I just ask everyone to get through their classes and then we'll focus on this. :up:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”