I have The Power

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DieNZi
Org Profile

I have The Power

Post by DieNZi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Video: I Have The Power (Preview)
Category: Action, Gore
Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Spoilers), Black Rock Shooter
Song: Tough Guy
Artist: Celldweller
Creator: DieNZi
This amv was made to participate in the convention ANICON Venezuela,
I won the 2nd place :D
Enjoy!

Shivadark93
Org Profile

Re: I have The Power

Post by Shivadark93 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

me encanta como queda *O*

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Umm you can use effects but you can't use crop to get rid of subtitles ? That's weird if you ask me , also logo don't put such things in amv, it's distracting. It's better to make something integrated/blended with video if you are worried about stealing. Gratz on your 2nd place.
Still better than that MMO.

DieNZi
Org Profile

Post by DieNZi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:32 am

I make this amv in short time so I had to leave the subtitles... for futures amv I'll download the chapters in mkv file for easy remove the subtitles. I look for different ways to place my logo in the video without interfering in it, so to avoid misuse of my amv without my deserved credits. Thanks for your opinion and tips, I'll take note! and thanks for the Gratz! :D
Shivadark93 wrote:me encanta como queda *O*
Muchas gracias Shivadark93 ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”