The Happy Thread

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

But yeah, had a freakin' awesome time. |:>
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby lloyd9988 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

Remember the "Rope" Scene after he gout out of the well?? :awesome: Wonder if he checked and saw whether that rope was attached to anything or not.
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Finally bought/watched Dark Knight Rises last night with some friends. I was really worried that I wouldn't enjoy it considering a lot of people saying it was "total shit and a waste of money" or "Ok, but overall not the very good." Some of our friends had the same complaints that a lot of other people had, but I have to say that while I see where they're coming from, I disagree entirely. I'm sorry, I loved that move and had an amazing time watching it. It isn't often that I actually get angry (like, really angry) at people for talking during a movie, especially when I'm with friends, but I was just sooooo engaged.

I'll come back to amvs in 8 years and have my back broken by the new crossover editor.

People will be drawing Dragonball and Leaf Village symbols with chalk at Anime Expo. :dino:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Mkid » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Castor Troy wrote:

I'll come back to amvs in 8 years and have my back broken by the new crossover editor.

People will be drawing Dragonball and Leaf Village symbols with chalk at Anime Expo. :dino:

Mkid
Im on the case

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:I was just sooooo engaged.

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Kimberly » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am

Got you now b*tch :aimkissyface: I'm taking your fake ass out of here, and this time, you can't turn and point fingers at me <3

Feels good to do things for yourself |:>
ImageImage
Kimberly
Kardashian

Postby Pwolf » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Kimberly wrote:Feels good to do things for yourself |:>

Indeed it does.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am

Pwolf wrote:
Kimberly wrote:Sex

I agree

Congrats
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby ngsilver » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 pm

So I threw my hat in on the engineering job. Sent in my Resume on Friday and heard back today from my contact that they wanna bring me out during lunch this week sometime (still working out the details) with the team in order to discuss the position in greater depth. So things are looking up, or at least progressing.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 pm

I realize a lot of my recent Happy Thread posts have been along these sort of lines, but GUESS WHO JUST CAUGHT A FEMALE SWIFT SWIM POLIWAG? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Ileia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Who?
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Pwolf » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 am

OHH OHH I KNOW I KNOW PICK ME!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

Pwaffle! I choose you!
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 am

I don't mean to brag, but I totally just executed a perfect parallel park... with only one hand. And on a belated, and somewhat-related note, m-Crib is back!+6+
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 am

Today is my last day of work at my old company. I start with my new firm on Monday. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion