My new video ^^

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Inferno VMX
Org Profile

My new video ^^

Post by Inferno VMX » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 am

YT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... kXjCrsk_YQ

Song: Awake and alive
Artist: Skillet
Category: Action,horror,comedy
Creator: Inferno VMX

My new video hope you like it and give him comments hehe :D

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: My new video ^^

Post by Animated » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 am

First of all, in the AMV Announcements thread, if I can remember correctly, editors are allowed to present one AMV per week. This is your third...

Second, you are only allowed to post the catalogued entry... or whatever it is called. You must upload your video on the .org before announcing it here.

Third, hm... what did I see. Random clips of battle scenes, subtitles, watermarks, wrong aspect ratios, no sync... I understand you're a new editor but please... give it some effort. Sit down and work for a week on it. Effects won't help you much now on your first editing days!

And last but not least...
Inferno VMX wrote:hope you like it and give him comments
...ok, you hope we like it. If you were begging for likes and comments, I would have flagged your video as inappropriate content.

Just kidding.

ALSO
PLEASE
USE THE TITLE OF YOUR VIDEO AS THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC
You're going nowhere saying "My new video ^^", trust me.

Inferno VMX
Org Profile

Re: My new video ^^

Post by Inferno VMX » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you very much for the information will try to improve.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”