How to upload AMV on youtube...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
DEAncientNaga
Org Profile

How to upload AMV on youtube...

Post by DEAncientNaga » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 am

Hello,

I'm a new user here, this is my first post :)

I have a question that's how to upload AMV to Youtube without getting rated?

My videos are always like:

"Blocked Worldwide" / "Muted due to claim" / "Removed due to copyright strike"

I've read http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 15&t=93665

so I should follow that to upload? or any programs to bypass Youtube rates or limits? ><

Kindly reply, thanks.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: How to upload AMV on youtube...

Post by Kariudo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

This kinda feels like walking into a Burger King and asking how to order at McDonalds...but anyway...

There's very little you can do to circumvent the copyright stuff on Youtube. Not tagging the song or artist may help a little, but if Google's content matching could be defeated that easily, they wouldn't be using it.

That other thread you linked to doesn't have anything to do with youtube. It's only describing how you upload to our LOCAL server. Sure, the general process of transferring files via FTP can be used elsewhere, but the thread as a whole is specifically geared towards this site.

If you're tired of youtube, you can always enter your video information into our catalog and then upload here. As long as it's mostly anime by our definition (which is kinda outdated, but gives the general idea), and is set to some other audio, it's welcome here.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 am

I saw this awesome video on youtube, but when I went to download it... NOPE...

Freakin' streaming. What happened to itty bitty 70 megabyte VIDEO FILES GAH!

Now that stup-toob won't allow saves [streaming quality is garbage anyway] I wonder what to do now.
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

DEAncientNaga
Org Profile

Post by DEAncientNaga » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 pm

thanks for your help, I'll keep that in mind :)

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Yea it's more o a game of luck... What I do is give full info on artist and song and sometimes the anime used, then thrown in the lucky charm of "I do not own anything, all rights to proper owners" at the end...
(And once you upload you can try going to video manager and under the title o the video it sometimes has a blue link that when you click on it it takes to this page that all like "music recognized" and there's a blue button that says acknowledge click it... You should be good)

At least that's what I do.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Whatever disclaimer you put in doesn't matter, because bots don't read them.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Kariudo wrote:This kinda feels like walking into a Burger King and asking how to order at McDonalds...but anyway...
Did you compare the org to Burger King??

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Kariudo wrote:This kinda feels like walking into a Burger King and asking how to order at McDonalds...but anyway...
Only if you're dumb enough to think that The Org is in competition with YouTube.

If YouTube is McDonalds, than The Org is more like cooking school. The Org existed without video file hosting even and considdering that it's been outclassed by YouTube, Vimeo and others, it might be time to stop thinking of The Org as a video hosting service and more as a community to foster the creation of AMVs through discussion.

But, instead, you gave that line, demonstrating the opinion that there is something 'wrong' with YouTube in the eyes of The Org. Probably part of the reason that membership on this site started to fall the same time YouTube opened to the public.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

You're reading too much into it, he's just expressing that someone is coming to one website to ask for help about another.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Ileia wrote:You're reading too much into it, he's just expressing that someone is coming to one website to ask for help about another.
s'how i read it.

maybe burger king and mcdonalds are too similar.... how about we're panda express and youtube is kfc? :awesome:

Return to “General AMV”