Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by drewaconclusion » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Ileia wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Just found out my Extraball parody broke 3K views (no idea if that number is good or not
I bet most of those were from Shin watching it.
You forgot the "and fapping vigorously" part.
Ileia wrote:And crying.
Well, now he's got himself another parody.
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Academically, last week for horrible for me. I had three tests and failed two of them. This week, I've had four tests, and aced all of them. I'm no longer in fear that I'm going to fail out of my program.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm

So about 100 people in my call center were placed into this random pilot where we're supposed to be given more calls, we have no chance to leave early, and overall it's shit. We were pissed. Like, REALLY pissed. Why should we be punished by being forced to take what was supposed to be up to 5x more calls than we're supposed to?

However, this is day 2 of the pilot and I've been going up to almost 30 minutes with no calls. Now on Monday (a day that I'm off) apparently their new routing f'ed up and caused all the systems to crash. I don't know if this is side-effect or something but right now other people are getting calls....and I'm not. I'll get calls here and there in a mini rush every once in a while but I'm taking maaaybe 1/4 the amount of calls I normally take. I checked with a couple others who are in the pilot and they're experiencing similar things.

So fingers crossed it stays like this and isn't an error. I am more than happy to be paid to sit around and get Org work done all day :D

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 am

ONE MORE MONTH TIL PRETTY LITTLE LIARS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am

Our company's merger is back on again. It was delayed due to financing issues, which had the CEO talking bankruptcy again. Normally people would freak out over news like this, or post in the vent thread. Why is this in the happy thread? I just dgiaf because I'm that GAR.

:bear:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Our company's merger is back on again. It was delayed due to financing issues, which had the CEO talking bankruptcy again. Normally people would freak out over news like this, or post in the vent thread. Why is this in the happy thread? I just dgiaf because I'm that GAR.

:bear:
You're getting promoted, aren't you? |:>
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 am

I'm not sure if I like how it happened, but the good news in my life is that the 3+ year old tires on the car have been replaced before snow has decided to hit. Mom used the money from all the vacation time that she had saved up (they gave it to her in one large sum after she got fired), and I was able to get it 20% off thanks to my normal 10% discount plus the extra 10% that I got for working on Thanksgiving/Black Friday. I pretty much got one tire plus the oil change for free. I feel a lot better about winter coming up now.

I loaded up on a few other necessities that I could afford to get, as well as helping a friend get her daughter an expensive gift at a discount. I kind of felt like a loser for not having anything fun or "just for me" in my cart, but oh well. I can't be careless with money right now.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

i got invited to do a saturday morning drawing 2 class with a nude model at my college.i did mine with charcoal, (we had to option between ink and charcoal) and my 20 minute drawing is displayed at my colleges art building

i wish i had taken a picture of it before it was in the showcase but DONT CARE. im so happy and proud! :ying:

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am

Niwa is getting me rabbits as a 1 year anniversary/Christmas present! I haven't had a rabbit since my one passed away in August. (She was 9 though, nice long happy life for a bunny <3 ) Can't wait to have them again!

They'll be named Cotton and Pillow and we pick them up on Wednesday. So exited! :D
Rawr desu <3

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 am

:O

Return to “General Discussion”