N2U 2012 AMV Contest--The Entrants and Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Re: N2U 2012 AMV Contest--The Entrants and Winners

Post by PieandBeer » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

ahhh! best composition! thank you so much :D
congratulations to everyone, you guys are so cool! :)

Kiozuky
Org Profile

Post by Kiozuky » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 am

Ohwa ^^; those were some awesome vids. Well, I'll be sure to make a better one for next time!

I'll be placing it online soon enough and giving you the link aswell. Congrats to everyone who won ^^

FateTSC
Org Profile

Post by FateTSC » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I really liked the AMV entries that Naru2u 2012 has this year lots of variations and genres styles most of the AMV editors that has participated for this AMV contest has already won once in a convention.
So that is actually a good result for yourself. I really enjoyed it my personal favorite AMV was Razzle Dazzle cause I really like the timing of the AMV and a nice choice of music with lots of of Dance Animes.
Its very rare to see a The IdolM@ster footage in this AMV cause in my country the Netherlands we don't have a lot of IdolM@ster fans.

So congrate to your Grand Prize and Best Technical Award XDreww.

Hopefully to see you all next year. And keep editing and try to learn new things in the World of AMV's.

Timmie Ng (FateTRSC)
Timmie Ng (You Only Get What you Give)

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 pm

congrats to xdreww and the other contestants.

by the way, heard it was the last amv contest for n2u... is that true ?

EVAR
Org Profile

Post by EVAR » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:congrats to xdreww and the other contestants.

by the way, heard it was the last amv contest for n2u... is that true ?
I don't know, but I haven't given them any reason to get rid of me or the contest. In fact, the head of the con told me to my face that he's happy with my work.

Watson, AMVs, N2U.

FateTSC
Org Profile

Post by FateTSC » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 am

I really liked the AMV entries that Naru2u 2012 has this year lots of variations and genres styles most of the AMV editors that has participated for this AMV contest has already won once in a convention.
So that is actually a good result for yourself. I really enjoyed it my personal favorite AMV was Razzle Dazzle cause I really like the timing of the AMV and a nice choice of music with lots of of Dance Animes.
Its very rare to see a The IdolM@ster footage in this AMV cause in my country the Netherlands we don't have a lot of IdolM@ster fans.

So congrate to your Grand Prize and Best Technical Award XDreww.

Hopefully to see you all next year. And keep editing and try to learn new things in the World of AMV's.

Timmie Ng (FateTRSC)
xDreww wrote:OH. wow..thats awesome! xD Wish I could have seen the screening! Thanks so much for letting me know!! Really means a lot. Can't wait to receive the prize in the mail. ^^
Timmie Ng (You Only Get What you Give)

EVAR
Org Profile

Post by EVAR » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi, everyone. Just writing to let the winners of the contest know that the head of N2U apologizes for the delay in sending out the prizes and certificates; he only got back from Christmas vacation this morning. He is going to turn his place upside down this weekend (been there; it won't be an easy task) to find the prizes and certificates for the winners, If he doesn't find them, he'll buy new prizes and print up new certs and get them out ASAP. Until then, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and thanks for your patience.

Dave Watson, AMVs, N2U.

EVAR
Org Profile

Post by EVAR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 pm

N2U 2012 Prizes and Certificates found and mailed out today. Cheers, and, again, apologies for any hassles because of the delay.

Dave Watson, AMVs, N2U.

Return to “AMV Contests”