This Week in AMVs Stream/Podcast Schedule & Discussion

General discussion of Anime Music Videos

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: This Week in AMVs Stream/Podcast Schedule & Discussion

Post by ngsilver » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 am

Well, with an unexpected and unannounced (oops) hiatus and my general lack of an update, here is the most up to date listings, all four being blog posts rather then video podcasts. I did however get a brand new camera for xmas that I believe I have worked all the kinks out of as far as my process for capturing and using the footage shot with it so regular episodes should begin again on Monday. While I'm still waiting on a new mic for use with the camera (as my current mic isn't designed to be further then a foot from the speaker and would show up on camera) I'll see how the on-board mic pans out, but the practical upshot of all of this is no more unwanted auto focus changes right in the middle of filming! Oh, and higher quality video and moving forward with some ideas for how to handle the look of the show as per discussions I've had with viewers. Either way, it's exciting (well, I'm excited at least) and that's all that really matter, well... other then me being back!

Featured Friday – Khameleon808 – The Apple Tree Feat. The Glitch Mob
Retro Thursday – Kayin – 500 Miles
Featured Friday – Glitzer – Glorificus Bellum
Retro Thursday – MyPsychoed – Slayers – Legend of Zelda
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

So I'm still working out the kinks in the workflow of recording and exporting episodes in the new format. If anyone has any videos or topics they'd like me to discuss please send em my way and I'll add them to my queue. Here is this week's updates:

Featured Friday – Driftroot – ‘Bustin
Retro Thursday – More Than Toast – Somebody Hates Me (Trigun)
Review Monday – 01-14-2013
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Alright, now that another week passes and my room/studio is back in proper order (see my recent vent and happy thread posts) it's time to get back to updating more regularly. Here is an update of the most recent posts that I haven't updated ya'll on yet. A few more topic tuesdays are in here as well. If you have any topics you'd like me to discuss send em my way!

Featured Friday – Cenit – Double-U
Retro Thursday – babyvash – A Hellingly Thrillish Night
Topic Tuesday – 2-5-2013 – Iron Chef Competitions
Topic Tuesday – 1-22-2013 – a-m-v.org’s Viewers Choice Awards
Review Monday – 01-21-2013
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Welp, it's been another while since I last updated. Below are the items that have been added since the last post. I've also listed the livestream recordings from the VCAs from this year as well for anyone who wants to go back and watch those.

Finally, as I am taking a few weeks off to fix the technical issues I've been having with getting episodes out as well as working on updating my workflow I wanted to put the feelers out there and see what comments or suggestions ya'll had as to what to do with the podcast in the future. I wanna know what you think! Wanna see more reviews? More topics discussed? Wanna see more livestreams? The return of the round table podcast discussions? I wanna know what you wanna see, because without ya'll, there's very little point in doing these other then to watch myself talk! and as much as I do like that, it does get boring after a while.... So let me know. Feel free to comment here, PM me, hit up the twitter, facebook, or post on YT on the video I put out explaining all of this and asking for input: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoAbl8B0RAQ

Retro Thursday – Aluminum Studios – Dreams of Red
Review Monday – 04-01-2013
Retro Thursday – Brad Demoss – Iris
Review Monday – 02-11-2013

a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 part 1
a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 part 2
a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 part 3
a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 part 4
a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 part 5
a-m-v.org VCA Finals 2013 Nate's Picks
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”