[Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MagicDarkLight
Org Profile

[Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

Post by MagicDarkLight » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi so yeah, since we're allowed to upload our entry here after one week, why not doing it |:>
I hope you'll enjoy it but I have to warn you it's really fast so please, don't be surprised! :D
Sora to Kasai

Lapskaus
Org Profile

Re: [Akross][MagicDarkLight] Ignescence

Post by Lapskaus » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

Yo~

Glad that there are others here who like J-Core.
Unfortunately I can't really say that I like your video :/. I think it's way too hectic, even at the slower parts. Most of the time it's just a bunch of colors and transitions thrown at your face, but never really a combination of music and anime. For me it would've been better if you'd have chosen a generally slower pace and focused more on the flow.
It's still a nice video - technically perfect and I can see that you've put a lot of time and work into it.

Ohh and if you haven't done so already, I've sent your video to Jakazid, I'll tell tell you what he thinks about it if he responds :3

MagicDarkLight
Org Profile

Post by MagicDarkLight » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you, I know it's too fast but I really see my amvs that way when I edit this kind of songs, I think I'll try different styles for the next ones.
Oh and nice, I hope he'll like it then XD It would be awesome :D
Sora to Kasai

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 am

Comment on s'en fout de toi hahahaha
Loser! Hahahahaha

Bon ok je suis un rat XD

Not too bad :p (pour la forme)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”