[AKROSS] Velociraptor

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kyssifur
Org Profile

[AKROSS] Velociraptor

Post by Kyssifur » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 am

we are awesome

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS] Velociraptor

Post by Eake4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 am

Not really my style of editing, I do prefer more editing when frequency of the beats increases but thats just me.

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 am

Whereas for me, more my style. I just like the simple personification of the music through the scenes. I think it all fit really well. Probably one of the better Eva videos I've seen just for the fact that it isn't the typical pretentious type crap.
Nice.
Image Image

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Pacing/tempo was fine but I would have cut it a bit differently in bunch of places. I definitely like the simplicity of it where most people would've added effects or tried to do more "clever" editing to the audio.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”