Suki-tte Ii na yo.

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Suki-tte Ii na yo.

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 am

AHHHH, so glad they animated that last scene really well in episode 7. :ying: And the ending scene of ep 8 had much more feels than in the manga tbh >_> mostly because of
Spoiler :
when she knelt down in tears and started picking up the bracelet beads and he started tearing up too ;___; that scene didn't happen in that way in the manga
Also, they're really pumping through these chapters pretty quick, mostly because they skipped/compressed a ton :l But now I can see where they might end this. Really looking forward to the next few eps! :awesome:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 pm

I loved this episode

Episode 8
Spoiler :
WTF, he loves her too, it seems that Yamato is pissed :uhoh: . Now have to wait til next week to see what will happen between them.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:I loved this episode

Episode 8
Spoiler :
WTF, he loves her too, it seems that Yamato is pissed :uhoh: . Now have to wait til next week to see what will happen between them.
lol, I meant episode 9

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Post by Eryl1981 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Loved it. There definately needs to be more seasons that will last through high school and college. :D

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”