MEP: Cutback

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

MEP: Cutback

Postby Mo-saic » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Video: MEP: Cutback (Preview)
Category: Romance, Sentimental
Anime: Bokura ga Ita (TV), Clannad (TV), Tokyo Marble Chocolate (OAV), etc. (+3)
Song: Slowly
Artist: Barcelona
Creator: Mo-saic and others (+4)

Youtube | Vimeo
Last edited by Mo-saic on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mo-saic

Re: Cutback / MEP

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

This turned out much more awesome than I expected, and that Bokura ga Ita part made me excited to edit to that anime ;____;
pacotacoshell

Postby TritioAFB » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

It was watchable. But with this song playing 'slowly' was hard to follow. Although I have to say there were some interesting tracks here, so it was fine for me. Need to watch more romance lately
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby Kisagi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 am

Very nice :D
Kisagi

Postby Mo-saic » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 am

pacotacoshell wrote:This turned out much more awesome than I expected, and that Bokura ga Ita part made me excited to edit to that anime ;____;

After some months, cannot disagree, it went pretty different from what I expected too.
TritioAFB wrote:It was watchable. But with this song playing 'slowly' was hard to follow. Although I have to say there were some interesting tracks here, so it was fine for me. Need to watch more romance lately

Well, it's a romance video, so, slow it's pretty much what defines this video. Ironically as well with the song name, cof cof.
Theredflash66 wrote:Very nice :D

Thank you.
Mo-saic

Return to AMV Announcements