Massive South Park Movie Multi-Anime AMV Project

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Uzumakiclan45
Org Profile

Massive South Park Movie Multi-Anime AMV Project

Post by Uzumakiclan45 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

After listening to the song "La Resistance" (heard here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KT0kznO4OE) from South Park: Bigger, Longer And Uncut recently, I was inspired to do a massive AMV project in a similar vein that another member did with their Death Note/Doctor Horrible crossover AMV's, but on a much bigger scale: using every single anime character in existence (that fits the characters) to create AMV's set to the entire South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut Soundtrack. But, thing is, I'm having difficulty deciding on which anime series/character to use in which specific song for each specific lyric, and I need help.

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Re: Massive South Park Movie Multi-Anime AMV Project

Post by zibbazabba905 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am

the easy part would be figuring out which anime character is which southpark character. the "fun" part will be the year+ of masking and rotoscoping and keyframing
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Re: Massive South Park Movie Multi-Anime AMV Project

Post by zibbazabba905 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 am

also with that first part, akinator would be a good help
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

Return to “General AMV”