Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Episode 21:

Dammit, don't end the episode like that!!! It was getting to the good part. :evil:

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 am

Wonder how they will finish it off.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 am

So, I left this series for a bit because I was raging too much at the dick who kept stroking asuna, started it up again and have caught up through ep 20.

I gotta agree with some of the previous comments that everyone is taking the game way too seriously, I had a massive facepalm moment when Kirito decided to break off his rescue of Asuna to help the diplomats. I'm guessing this was his thought process:

choice a: Save Asuna who has her mind trapped in virtual reality and will get forcibly married and probably raped by an asshole
choice b: Save some computer game players, who, if killed, will get a death penalty and get their capital taxed for 10 days.

decision: NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! Asuna can wait

Also, at the scene where all the girls were hanging onto Kirito, I couldn't help but think "at least one of those probably isn't a girl" since unlike SAO the avatar's don't have to look the same as the player's playing them lol.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm

I don't see what the fuss is about. Kirito just has a policy about not abandoning people (especially when one of them had been helping him get to the world tree). The detour that he made only took him a few hours. And now, he won't have to go up the world tree alone.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm

kireblue wrote:I don't see what the fuss is about. Kirito just has a policy about not abandoning people (especially when one of them had been helping him get to the world tree). The detour that he made only took him a few hours. And now, he won't have to go up the world tree alone.
well the end result turned out fine of course, but it's more about priority. Like if you have a firefighter who is on call and is playing in a major MMO raid, he gets a phone call saying he needs to come into work because a I fire broke out, but he can't because his raid is depending on him to be able to take out the major MMO boss. If he leaves his guild mates will all be heartbroken because the raid failed. Now, in the anime world (IE SAO) he would stay, finish the raid and then all his online friends would run out to help him fight the fire and he would be a hero, however it doesn't quite work that way in the real world lol.

anyway, i'm just poking fun at Kirito because of having been in some hardcore MMO guilds that really do prioritize the game over a lot of RL stuff and it kind of reminded me of that

TEKnician
Org Profile

Sword Art Online

Post by TEKnician » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh sure, there just HAD to be tentacles. You couldn't make actual humanoid avatars. You're friggin ADMINS for gods sake!!! Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to be a slug? And fuck you.

This arc is full of fetishes that are just wasting time. Kill more shet PLEASE.

Is that too much to ask?
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 am

I mean, I never took this show as anything mindblowing, but after the recent uh, stuff, dropped so hard. :|
I'll just pretend
Spoiler :
They both got out and got married and episode 14 was the last episode.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:25 pm

TEKnician wrote:Oh sure, there just HAD to be tentacles. You couldn't make actual humanoid avatars. You're friggin ADMINS for gods sake!!! Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to be a slug? And fuck you.

Is that too much to ask?
Well if I had the chance to become a tentacle monster and molest Asuna I would go for it :asd:

TEKnician
Org Profile

Sword Art Online

Post by TEKnician » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 am

Jasta85 wrote:
TEKnician wrote:Oh sure, there just HAD to be tentacles. You couldn't make actual humanoid avatars. You're friggin ADMINS for gods sake!!! Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to be a slug? And fuck you.

Is that too much to ask?
Well if I had the chance to become a tentacle monster and molest Asuna I would go for it :asd:
Lol, you should change your icon to a slug until the next ep comes out.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:15 am

TEKnician wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:

Is that too much to ask?
Lol, you should change your icon to a slug until the next ep comes out.
Even better

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”