MSI 2 Project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 am

Sorry, Thanksgiving and work-related stuff made me put this in the back of my head. I'm going to try and clip some footage today and see what can be done scene-wise. The biggest problem is that the events in my track span only one episode, so I may need to change the track's direction a bit. XD
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 am

it's almost time to see this released
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby FarmXD » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm drawing the poster...is kinda difficult because is a style that I never tried before...Hope
to finish it in time
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm

FarmXD wrote:I'm drawing the poster...is kinda difficult because is a style that I never tried before...Hope
to finish it in time


It's not so hard to use Paint you know :ying:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby Mkid » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:21 pm

TritioAFB wrote:
FarmXD wrote:I'm drawing the poster...is kinda difficult because is a style that I never tried before...Hope
to finish it in time


It's not so hard to use Paint you know :ying:

Just in case you need some help.

How to use paint for dummies
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 [3/34 finals missing!]

Postby Ikore » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 am

Mkid wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:
FarmXD wrote:I'm drawing the poster...is kinda difficult because is a style that I never tried before...Hope
to finish it in time


It's not so hard to use Paint you know :ying:

Just in case you need some help.

How to use paint for dummies
is there a How to use paint for Farmies version?
SING! Never mind the words!!!
User avatar
Ikore
 
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Location: Costa Rica.
Status: Alive

Re: sfwefgwe

Postby FarmXD » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 pm

LADIES! GUYS! This is very important, so please, please, for the sake of this awesome project,
cooperate with us!!

We were so close and for personal and SELFISH manners, Kevmaster
is not coordinating this anymore and we can't explain why he deleted ALL THE INFO about it...
We don't have betas, lossless tracks, links or anything, so please, to finish this, you can send me
or Animated your betas, tracks or whatever you did, we're taking the coordination....
We're very sorry for this unespected stuff...and my bad english as well.

Thank you!
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Whoa, what happened?

I don't even think I have the Madoka track anymore. I'll look in my harddrive on my other computer though. :(
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby FarmXD » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

If you have links in your outbox or something it would be great...thank you and sorry again!
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby Otohiko » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Thanks to the magic of Kariudo, first post has been restored for now. Please copy the stuff for your own use, though.

Good luck getting this back together.
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby FarmXD » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 am

Thank you!!! D: Please people say something :c
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby Ikore » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 am

well, this is unexpected :| , i'll send my tracks via facebook.

if you need help with any other track, just let me know
SING! Never mind the words!!!
User avatar
Ikore
 
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Location: Costa Rica.
Status: Alive

Re: sfwefgwe

Postby lloyd9988 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:27 pm

FarmXD wrote:LADIES! GUYS! This is very important, so please, please, for the sake of this awesome project,
cooperate with us!!

We were so close and for personal and SELFISH manners, Kevmaster
is not coordinating this anymore and we can't explain why he deleted ALL THE INFO about it...
We don't have betas, lossless tracks, links or anything, so please, to finish this, you can send me
or Animated your betas, tracks or whatever you did, we're taking the coordination....
We're very sorry for this unespected stuff...and my bad english as well.

Thank you!


*.* What. . .
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby FarmXD » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks!...well, we have 3 parts ...it's something!
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

Re: MSI 2 Project

Postby FarmXD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 am

Tracks are coming to the inbox! :D C'mon, we can do this!
Image
Image
User avatar
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Santiago, Chile.
Status: Pressing F5

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron