The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Pwolf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Was loading a pickup and making e-waste runs to the dump all day at work. so tired. I also apparently missed the cute Dell tech that came in to replace an LCD screen. lame.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 am

Mkid wrote:So whenever i get the chance i like to help out the community. do a good deed and than go home on the computer and feel good about myself.Today was SUPPOSE to start out like that. I got out of my bed at 8AM(which is already a terrible start) took a shower and headed over to my high school. Not to see my teachers/coaches/17yearolds But to donate blood. Hey! i got like fucking GALLONS of blood why not spread to love? but i got denied.they wouldnt tell me why i didnt fill it out any different than i normally do so WTF!?
It could be a lot of things. For example, if your pulse is too high, they have to turn you away, or maybe they already had enough of your blood type. That's lame that they wouldn't tell you why though.
:ying:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 am

I decided to sell my motorcycle... Why is this a vent? Because I really don't want to let it go but the circumstances suck to even keep it. I have my own apartment right now and believe me, I love the new freedoms. I don't have a place to park it other than at my parents house's garage and driving over to get it is annoying. Plus if for some reason it starts raining, I'm out of luck. In kentucky you can really only drive it probably half the year or 2/3 at most. In florida I drove it year around even sometimes in the mid-high 40's with extra clothing.

The only good thing out of it is that MOST of it is going into a savings account for a down payment on a house. After I get my radiology license and a good job, I'm buying a house with a garage. First thing to get after that is a motorcycle again. The years without one is gonna suck though, I really like riding it. Personally I don't do tricks or anything on it, just really enjoy the wind hitting me and the overall experience.

A few years.... .... years...

"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I swear, cancelling a policy due to death of the name insured never gets any easier. The most recent one was only 24 and his mother called to cancel. He had a 1 year old girl.

Shit sucks, man. Shit SUCKS.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

akjdfbnaj,dsbklfdsbadfkslbadsfk

My new warteam played against the best team on DN and DGZ, we lost, but it was very close, they had one life left when we did. In that war I beat last year's Australian national champion. After losing that war, we dropped down and challenged a very mediocre team that has a 5-7 record. And... my first match, I lost. I'm so pissed, and it's a stupid little thing, but I played a 5 hour tournament before this match and I never should've played it. We were supposed to beat them flawlessly, and I lost to some shit player. Disgusting.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

The Vent Thread

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Had to put my cat of 14 years to sleep. Her cancer had taken its toll, and she wasn't doing well. She'd stopped eating and just looked in a lot of pain. Bad feels man. :(

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

start rant:

I got a paper cut at work today.

end rant.
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm

ChitandaEru wrote:start rant:

end rant.
Expects funny quote to happen soon :bear:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

ChitandaEru wrote:start rant:

end rant.

Devolution
Org Profile

Post by Devolution » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 pm

losing my job on the 2nd, boss is closing the business up because he's tired of pizza or someshit -_-

Return to “General Discussion”