Overdue Quickening uploads (including Yaoi-con Best in Show)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Re: Overdue Quickening uploads (including Yaoi-con Best in S

Post by catgod » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:03 am

Finished watching them today! Partners in (Fighting) Crime was my favorite, you deserved to win! <3
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm

I think i liked utena one the most ,that mood i guess i should watch dis anime someday :dino:
Other ones were pretty decent too.
Credits from stabbin' sound a bit like cutting up for the lulz :ying:
Still better than that MMO.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm

I really love your style of editing, it feels simple yet at the same time really elegant. :up: While I still like Hagaren's video to the MB20 song a bit more, I liked yours a lot too. (can never have too many Tiger & Bunny videos! :mrgreen: ) Also you made Kara no Kyoukai and Utena look so good with those videos that now I feel like I should watch both of them someday or I'd be missing out on something great. Awesome job! :up:

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 am

Stabbin' Fever: Some really cool internal sync here! Nice to see excellent beat sync once in a while :up:

Partners in (Fighting) Crime: I guess it's nicely edited (I rated it 4/5) but I really couldn't get into it. The song is not really my thing. And the anime...looks like it's not my thing either D:

As for that Utena video....I want to take it to my apartment, lock it up in a cage and make love to it all day :ying:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”