Harmonia

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ikore
Org Profile

Harmonia

Post by Ikore » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 pm

slow pace, relaxing and another 5cm per sec amv, my entry fot GoldAMV 2012 :dino:

hope you enjoy.

YOUTUBE
SING! Never mind the words!!!

theinfinite
Org Profile

Re: Harmonia

Post by theinfinite » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:09 am

This was pretty well done all in all, the song was really chill and relaxing.
The scene selection was very well done, especially the beginning.
As for the transistions, I find it good it did not have hardcuts all the time but you decided on crossfading the clips at some times.

The only minor flaw that bothered me quite a bit was that at some points, I didn't think the video footage really matched the music. I think this is a rather sentimental anime, but yeah, that's the only thing there is.

Well done. :)
The closer you get to the light, the bigger your shadow becomes.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 am

Nice atmosphere here, but its a little long and monotone for me, maybe if it were 2 minutes instead of 4 would be better, but anyway i like, simple and good. :up:

Hikado95
Org Profile

Post by Hikado95 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

hey! soo very cool atmosphere :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”