Code: Breaker

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Code: Breaker

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Mangaupdates wrote:Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who does not exist. He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of an eye for an eye, to use evil against evil. Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Code: Breaker

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 am

I thought I was gonna drop this, but somehow it has retained my interest. It's fairly generic, but the MC is kindof a badass.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm

No effs are given by either the MC, the main girl, or the MC's buddy.
It's really refreshing when the girl is put into situations where you think she'll be embarrassed or act all cliche, and she goes "no, wtf are you doing, come with me we need to talk, this is bullshet."
Continuing to watch.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 am

This anime is really good... I just caught up and I've gotta say that it is amazing, can't wait til next week :D

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah, I'm still enjoying this for sure. Did not expect this to be worthy at all in the beginning.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 am

ZephyrStar wrote:Yeah, I'm still enjoying this for sure. Did not expect this to be worthy at all in the beginning.
This
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Gotta agree, watched all 7 eps in one go after deciding to check out this series finally, pretty good so far, although it feels a little anticlimactic that the final boss has already shown what he can do. But if this is going to be just a one season show then I guess that's not too bad.

can anyone who'se read the manga say how faithful the anime is to the original plot so far? The manga's at like 200 chapters so I'm assuming it will branch off at some point in order to have a conclusion.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Jasta85 wrote: can anyone who'se read the manga say how faithful the anime is to the original plot so far? The manga's at like 200 chapters so I'm assuming it will branch off at some point in order to have a conclusion.
I can probably read up to there in a week or 2. Although I haven't read it yet. :dino:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

Episode 8:

Dammit, why did it have to end like that? It was just getting good

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”