Phoenix

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SPKWiktor
Org Profile

Phoenix

Post by SPKWiktor » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Video: Phoenix (Preview)
Category: Action
Anime: K-project
Song: Ruffneck Bass
Artist: Skrillex
Creator: HawkEyeAMVs

YouTube

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Re: Phoenix

Post by CacoVenom » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

nice job

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 pm

I've left more developed thoughts with an Opinion, but this video had a lot of confident swagger, communicating a lot of character - AMV With Attitude! I'm not a fan of dubstep myself but I enjoyed it here, as it evoked a strong mood and helped express what the figures were about.

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

wmv srly?

anyway nice job, so hard to find an editor who knows how to edit to dubstep, really like, jst added you to my alerts and subscribed :up:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

SPKWiktor
Org Profile

Post by SPKWiktor » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm

TheCacoVenom wrote:nice job
kapparomeo wrote:I've left more developed thoughts with an Opinion, but this video had a lot of confident swagger, communicating a lot of character - AMV With Attitude! I'm not a fan of dubstep myself but I enjoyed it here, as it evoked a strong mood and helped express what the figures were about.
Thanks for your comment ^^
Ikore wrote:wmv srly?

anyway nice job, so hard to find an editor who knows how to edit to dubstep, really like, jst added you to my alerts and subscribed :up:
Sorry for it. Next time I will upload in mp4.

and thanks for the subscribe ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”