Phoenix

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Phoenix

Postby SPKWiktor » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Video: Phoenix (Preview)
Category: Action
Anime: K-project
Song: Ruffneck Bass
Artist: Skrillex
Creator: HawkEyeAMVs

YouTube
SPKWiktor

Re: Phoenix

Postby TheCacoVenom » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

nice job
TheCacoVenom

Postby kapparomeo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 pm

I've left more developed thoughts with an Opinion, but this video had a lot of confident swagger, communicating a lot of character - AMV With Attitude! I'm not a fan of dubstep myself but I enjoyed it here, as it evoked a strong mood and helped express what the figures were about.
kapparomeo

Postby Ikore » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

wmv srly?

anyway nice job, so hard to find an editor who knows how to edit to dubstep, really like, jst added you to my alerts and subscribed :up:
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Postby SPKWiktor » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm

TheCacoVenom wrote:nice job

kapparomeo wrote:I've left more developed thoughts with an Opinion, but this video had a lot of confident swagger, communicating a lot of character - AMV With Attitude! I'm not a fan of dubstep myself but I enjoyed it here, as it evoked a strong mood and helped express what the figures were about.

Thanks for your comment ^^

Ikore wrote:wmv srly?

anyway nice job, so hard to find an editor who knows how to edit to dubstep, really like, jst added you to my alerts and subscribed :up:

Sorry for it. Next time I will upload in mp4.

and thanks for the subscribe ^^
SPKWiktor

Return to AMV Announcements