Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lunatyk001
Org Profile

Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

Post by Lunatyk001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

Image[

This is the first project Anime Music Video I've ever done. But it's funny work. I want to make more.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

Post by Mol » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey, it's not bad for first video! I can see that you tried to match lyrics a bit and , sync some stuff with music, which is a good thing (although using small border to sync didn't turn out too well with such speed of music). You might want to pick easier song to edit in future. Also try to avoid tv-logos.

Powodzenia przy nastepnym klipie ! :wink:
Still better than that MMO.

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Not bad at all for a first try, Lunatyk, very good in fact! Certainly, it was a lot better than my first AMV was! Ah, the innocent, carefree days of Windows Movie Maker, before I inflicted misery on myself with lipsyncing and AviSynth. :wink:

I've left a more detailed commentary in an Opinion on your video, but in the meantime while there's a few basic novice errors it's definitely a good foundation to build on. I look forward to your next videos.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 am

kapparomeo wrote:misery
You spelt happiness wrong :nono:

As for the video itself, was really solid effort for 1st video good stuff :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”