Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

Postby Lunatyk001 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

Image[

This is the first project Anime Music Video I've ever done. But it's funny work. I want to make more.
Lunatyk001

Re: Sword Art Online - Stay Close.

Postby Milk Or Life! » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey, it's not bad for first video! I can see that you tried to match lyrics a bit and , sync some stuff with music, which is a good thing (although using small border to sync didn't turn out too well with such speed of music). You might want to pick easier song to edit in future. Also try to avoid tv-logos.

Powodzenia przy nastepnym klipie ! :wink:
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
Milk Or Life!
Strawberry Pie

Postby kapparomeo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Not bad at all for a first try, Lunatyk, very good in fact! Certainly, it was a lot better than my first AMV was! Ah, the innocent, carefree days of Windows Movie Maker, before I inflicted misery on myself with lipsyncing and AviSynth. :wink:

I've left a more detailed commentary in an Opinion on your video, but in the meantime while there's a few basic novice errors it's definitely a good foundation to build on. I look forward to your next videos.
kapparomeo

Postby Eake4 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 am

kapparomeo wrote:misery

You spelt happiness wrong :nono:

As for the video itself, was really solid effort for 1st video good stuff :up:
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Return to AMV Announcements