Saijinv
Org Profile

Post by Saijinv » Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:38 pm

Hello, I'm new here. I found your url when downloading an anime music video. I was wondering how do people make anime music videos. I would really like tp learn how.

Kazuki

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:22 pm

First off, you'll need video editing software to edit anime footage. You'll have to pay some money to get a good program. Adobe Premiere 6 is one of the better editing programs out there, but also one of the more expensive ones. A good, fast computer will also be useful in handling the programs smoothly.

<A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... m">Phade's guide</A> is a good place to start for information on how to start making anime music videos and on how to make a good video. The other guides on this site are also useful. I advice you to learn what you can before you start making videos.

I hope to see some good videos from you sometime in the future^_^

By the way, congrats, you posted in the right forum unlike most newbies :wink:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:01 pm

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:03 pm

You have lots of fun doing this, don't you, jbone? At least it wasn't RATFAG again... :roll:

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:09 pm

Nope, it was a ReadyFlame(TM) :-)

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:11 pm

Do ReadyFlame(tm) and "RATFAG" go together well?

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:16 pm

At least it wasn't RATFAG again...
Probably because I got here and told Saijinv about the guides first :lol:

Jbone: Why do you insist on scaring away all the newbies? Most of them probably have no idea what RATFAG stands for... and in that case it just sounds like an insult and nothing else when you use it to reply to their questions. And flaming doesn't help either when they don't know what they're being flamed for! But hey, at least Saijinv has good grammar and you didn't have to preach him on that :wink:

Saijinv: Meet Jbone, the local grammar expert :lol:
ImageImage

RyanGlazner
Org Profile

Post by RyanGlazner » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:18 pm

I totally agree, Silver! Don't scare away the newbies. (BTW, what does the last 'A' stand for? I've got the rest of it...)

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:22 pm

RATFAG: Read All The FAQ's And Guides.
ImageImage

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:24 pm

If someone gets scared away by something they don't understand and which isn't apparently meant to offend, why should I care if they immediately take offense and leave and never come back?

Point me to a single recent thread in which I said something which was obviously a personal attack on a newbie. Wait, you won't be able to find any, because I don't take any of this seriously enough to make personal attacks on anyone! :-D

I didn't invent RATFAG. If someone gets offended by it, then they're just silly. And the guides are there for a reason, so if someone asks an often-answered question, they should *always* be pointed to the applicable guide(s). (While surfing the Wired, if an obvious link is presented to someone, the intuitive response would be to visit the presented link. If I were to ask a question and someone were to give me a link in response, I would logically visit the link in hope of discovering the answer.)

Return to “Video & Audio Help”