Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

Postby Drango » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Video: Ohne Dich
Category: Drama
Anime: Sword Art Online (TV)
Song: Ohne Dich
Artist: Rammstein
Creator: Drango

Latest AMV of mine. Spoilers up to episode 9 of the series, and mostly focuses on ep3 more than anything.
I'm not really one to promote myself much so... I don't know what else to say... please enjoy... Any feedback is welcome.
Drango

Re: Sword Art Online - Ohne Dich

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

You can use the vidid tags to make typing that out a whole lot easier. ;)

As for the video, I thought it was pretty nice. Slow at times with some scenes dragging on a tad long (like at 1:40), but you still managed to tell a story and show off Kirito. My biggest advice is to not use such long scenes in the future, and try and cut it up a bit more, and perhaps with a bit more sync on the beats/flow of the music. Lyrically, it matched, but a little more sync would have taken it over the top.

Some of the scenes also didn't make much sense to the story's chronological tale. Such as Kirito touching the memory sphere and moving directly into the boss battle. Some flashbacks during the fight of the memory sphere might have added to it a bit better. Still, had a nice dramatic element to it, and I liked watching it as a SAO fan.

That credits also made me tear up a bit. :(

So, yeah, I liked it.. ;)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Return to AMV Announcements