NaNoWriMo and you! Let's write during November!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Re: NaNoWriMo and you! Let's write during November!

Post by inthesto » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Almost at 19k words. That's a good sized buffer that I need. I can feel myself coming up on that midpoint, which is crazy.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Last couple of days weren't very good for me. Not necessarily by the numbers, but I'm really just getting bogged down in detail that noone but me will probably read.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 am

That's actually good pre-writing. If you take care of those details and the write your actual story with those things in your head, it'll show.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 am

Last few days sucked for me creatively too...did some storyboards and stuff, but didn't really get much else done...hurt my foot, my car needs new tires, etc.

So, tonight, when I leave work early and am sitting at the shop while the car gets new tires, I'm gonna bust out a shit-ton of writing. I should have like, at least an hour of good uninterrupted time. The shop has a coffee shop too :3

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Last night I wrote 2 pages of script, 7 pages of novel, and came home and did some storyboards. Didn't get much of that done and was pretty tired. Tonight, shopping, cleaning & cooking, then more storyboards.

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Getting back on the horse, up to 22.3k now.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am

Tonight I have to cook some stuff for tomorrow's work potluck lunch, but then after that, so many storyboards.

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 am

Was planning on doing this again this year, had a story planned out and everything but it was just a really bad time for it. No sense in even starting now, so I guess there's always next year.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

NaNoWriMo and you! Let's write during November!

Post by ngsilver » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm picking some month next year, probably early in the year, and I'm planning on doing my own nano makeup month. November is usually such a bad month for me so why not choose a better time of year as far as free time and energy goes.
ImageImageImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 am

I declare March to be NaNoWriMoII.

Why should we only write for one month outta the year? Why not every month? March gives everyone a nice break. Nothing happens in March. We'll do it again. Until then, NOVEMBER AIN'T OVER, KEEP WORKING :awesome:

Return to “General Discussion”