The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I thought my sister would change her ways after I talked with her about her bad habits weeks ago, but apparently, some things never change. :x

My sister made this huge italian dinner last night and I went out to have dinner with some friends. I came back pretty late and went to bed when I got home.

I woke up late this morning to find out she left for a trip and also left behind a large and SMELLY pile of dishes in the sink. :nose: :nose: :nose: :nose: :down: :down: :down: :down: :x

I was considering not cleaning them, but they smelled bad and would have attracted bugs, so I had no choice. I tried calling my sister to let her know what she did, but she was obviously ignoring my calls, so I had to text her instead.

I'm this close to throwing her out and getting a new roommate. This is bullshit. I think I'm done giving her 2nd chances. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Least you're not being super passive aggressive.

I, too, wish my roommates would grow the fuck up and take care of their own shit without me asking.

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Castor Troy wrote:I thought my sister would change her ways after I talked with her about her bad habits weeks ago, but apparently, some things never change. :x

My sister made this huge italian dinner last night and I went out to have dinner with some friends. I came back pretty late and went to bed when I got home.

I woke up late this morning to find out she left for a trip and also left behind a large and SMELLY pile of dishes in the sink. :nose: :nose: :nose: :nose: :down: :down: :down: :down: :x

I was considering not cleaning them, but they smelled bad and would have attracted bugs, so I had no choice. I tried calling my sister to let her know what she did, but she was obviously ignoring my calls, so I had to text her instead.

I'm this close to throwing her out and getting a new roommate. This is bullshit. I think I'm done giving her 2nd chances. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
Don't wash the dishes. Put them in her room, then duct tape the vents in there shut (along with the door) so they can't infest the rest of the house. :twisted:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Fire_Starter wrote:Don't wash the dishes. Put them in her room, then duct tape the vents in there shut (along with the door) so they can't infest the rest of the house. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be great, but I still care about my house, especially if she leaves and I have to rent out her room. |:>
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Fire_Starter wrote:Don't wash the dishes. Put them in her room, then duct tape the vents in there shut (along with the door) so they can't infest the rest of the house. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be great, but I still care about my house, especially if she leaves and I have to rent out her room. |:>
Invoice her for the cleaning bill and send her to collections if she doesn't pay? :awesome:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

Our cat Charlemagne, who was perfectly healthy on Saturday, became sick suddenly yesterday. We took him to an emergency vet, they put him on oxygen and an IV and kept him overnight, but he didn't make it. He was barely even a year old, but he was my best friend.

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 am

;____; :down: :down: :down: :down:

That really sucks, especially when he was doing fine :|

Castor, kick her out. You gave her a chance.

I did something to my right foot this weekend. I went running both Saturday and Sunday, for a bit longer than I usually do because the weather was glorious. Sunday morning I ran down to the place I usually go, but then walked back because it was so nice. Nothing. No pain, no problems. Then about 9pm or so, the right side of my right foot (at the knobby area where the tarsals are joined) just starts freaking out. I don't think it's a muscle spasm type thing, it's just sore as hell. It was worse this morning. I can walk, but I can't help but limp a bit. The hell man :|

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 am

Charlemagne ;______;

That is super-depressing. I woke up this morning hoping he would make it, and this was the worst news. I only got to know him for about a week, but he was one of the best, nicest and most energetic cats I've ever known. It's bewildering that something like this would happen to him. I know how much you love him Ileia and I'm really sorry for your loss :(
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 am

I am so sorry Ileia for your loss. :*(

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

:(
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “General Discussion”