Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by Mkid » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am

Misty never gets her bike back! </3 Scumbag Ash

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:49 am

Ash hates bikes and wants to destroy them all. No joke.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:21 pm

And he friendzones the shit out of every girls he meets.

I hate the lack of nerve endings in certain parts of my body. Accidentally burned off a small bit of my knuckle by touching the stove the other day and didn't even notice. Now it won't heal and stuff D:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 pm

War scars... I have a bunch of little burn scars on my knuckles from soldering irons when I was removing electronic components from circuit boards back in HS.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Here's a group of e-mails between me and my grandmother today.

Grandmother: So did you get the job?
Me: They said it would be a week or more until they got back to me, so I'm not quite sure yet.
Grandmother: Well, that just probably means you didn't get the job. But don't be too disappointed, I mean it's not like any accounting job is worth anything.
Me: Thanks.

T_____T

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm

I have to do another blood glucose fasting test in the near future cause "its been too long since you were tested". I would think under normal conditions I wouldn't mind doing this but I don't really like the taste of water (how is that even possible, being mostly composed of it) I didn't make my body so its not my fault.

Anyway, can't eat or drink ANYTHING other than WATER. Last time I had to do this test, I was up most of the night because I was so fking thirsty, and the hunger just makes it worse.

Guzzling some strawberry flavored (still nasty) glucose testing stuff is the only thing I get to look forward to the next morning till its all done. :(

After its all done, I'm gonna eat the biggest fking brunch I've had in years probably.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 am

Being forced to work 3rd shift right after working a day shift the day before, then only being given 1 day effectively to reset my sleeping schedule for days again.... effectively I'm awake now, but don't need to head to work for another 9 hours... I really hope I don't crash during work or on the way home....
ImageImageImageImage

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Agreeing to buy a service at a cheapened rate only to have the service owner change his mind 5 minutes after you have signed up and charge you full price .
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

My mom went to viriginia and im left here in new york with my grandparents that learned this year that if they dont cook, ITS OKAY they can always buy THEMSElVES Food.... and i get really angry when im hungry #FirstWorldProblems

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

I fuckin' hate today...

Return to “General Discussion”