Smile - B Gata H Kei * Warning * Sexual References

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BaconBitsAMV
Org Profile

Smile - B Gata H Kei * Warning * Sexual References

Post by BaconBitsAMV » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 am

Please Be aware this contains Sexual references and spoilers.
This is my Third AMV, Hope you enjoy and please leave me comments and subscribe to my youtube channel.

THANKS!
Last edited by BaconBitsAMV on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Smile - B Gata H Kei *Warning Sexual References

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 am

Dude... The idea is awesome and I was really, really, really hoping for something awesome when I read "B Gata H Kei" but. . . the editing was slow bro. Not to mention, the assortment of scenes seems like randomly placed without much sense of direction. Like, the idea is present *The girl is a crazy Slut* but I don't think this AMV really captured that idea very well in a cohesive manner...

Either way, not the greatest editor myself, but I don't think this AMV met the expectations I had for it. Hope the next one will be better :3

BaconBitsAMV
Org Profile

Post by BaconBitsAMV » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 am

EDIT * Im sorry it wasnt what u wanted, im sure someone has made something to suit your opinions, or perhaps you could make one yourself? fortunately some people will like it and i myself and happy with it.

EDIT * the idea was not to portray "crazy slut" in essence its a love story and the direction follows closely with the animes story line, it also follows closely with the meaning of the song, avril lavignes idea about it, aswel as the actual smile music video portrays this more then "crazy or bitch". i went for a more slow style cause i hate all those mix mash AMV's cause they tend to make no sense and lack the ability to transfer emotion, this flows towards them first meeting to there eventual getting it on and falling in love at the end. hope that make sense to you.
Last edited by BaconBitsAMV on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:16 am

fhnfhg
Last edited by Kevmaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaconBitsAMV
Org Profile

Post by BaconBitsAMV » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 am

yeah my bad, changed to indirect, thanks for the heads up

BaconBitsAMV
Org Profile

Re: Smile - B Gata H Kei * Warning * Sexual References

Post by BaconBitsAMV » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:21 pm

bump

Animated
Drama Text Cop