It's That Time Of Year: To Predict The End Of Times

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

It's That Time Of Year: To Predict The End Of Times

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Thats is why I'm re-announcing from years and years ago. For those of you who may not have seen it or just wanna see it again. My way of saying Happy Holidays. A bit early I know, but this is something I wanted to do anyway.

This is actually a rather old video of mine. My first ever using Sony Vegas. And personally one of my fav AMV's I ever made. My goal was to tell a story of a boy who questions everyone's beliefs in these type of End Of Days scenarios.

It's light hearted and has a goof sense of humor. Even poles fun of some things from around the forums as well.

Anywho, enjoy. Happy holidays.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: It's That Time Of Year: To Predict The End Of Times

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I remember this, nice

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: It's That Time Of Year: To Predict The End Of Times

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm